New to Christian Chat :) READ PLEASE!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morganlorrainee

Hey everybody! I'm Morgan! I'm from Texas :) I live in a small town and both of my best friends moved away this year. One to college and the other to a different town about an hour and a half away. I have other friends, but they're the kind that you hang out with in school only. Haha. I wanted to make one of these because I thought it would be a cool way to meet people that I have things in common with! I'm not exactly sure if this is how you do this, but hey, its worth a shot! Get to know me :)

-morganlorrainee

I also have a Twitter and Facebook. Ask for either one :) Don't be afraid to ask questions <3 Thanks for reading!
:D;)

S

Shwagga

Welcome to CC, I pray you have an awesome time here!

God bless you.

M

morganlorrainee

Thank you :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
morganlorrainee hello welcome to Christian Chat.

Marcella

May 26, 2011
Hey everybody! I'm Morgan! I'm from Texas :) I live in a small town and both of my best friends moved away this year. One to college and the other to a different town about an hour and a half away. I have other friends, but they're the kind that you hang out with in school only. Haha. I wanted to make one of these because I thought it would be a cool way to meet people that I have things in common with! I'm not exactly sure if this is how you do this, but hey, its worth a shot! Get to know me :)

-morganlorrainee

I also have a Twitter and Facebook. Ask for either one :) Don't be afraid to ask questions <3 Thanks for reading!

:D;)
Nice to meet you and welcome! Just a little head start info: The Lounge conversation can vary from silly to serious, depending on all kinds of things, including time of day and people logged in at that time. So I enjoy trying different times of day to see how things flow differently. The Bible Study room tends to be more focused on Biblical topics and study, but occasionally varies from that. I've made some really great friends here, from all around the world, which is very cool! I know you'll find some too. Oh, there are some occasional pm (private message) weirdos, so some people avoid them until they get to know people better. Hope that helps.

Marcella