New to this site. Checking it out and learning

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DaniCol3

Hey there. Newcomer here. I was looking for a good spot to read and share ideas with others on a "higher" level ;)

I guess this is where I tell a bit about me...this'll be short-n-sweet (like me :p):
I am...a mom of an awesome 13yr old; a 2nd grade teacher; always been moved by God (and protected it seems) but recently more passionately driven to seek and know His truths. Oh and of course live by His word regardless of the times we live in (NOT Easy! :eek:)....guess that's the important stuff...

H

Hava91

Welcome to CC! =)
I know what you mean by always being protected by Him, there are definitely times I wouldn't have made it through w/o his help (of course I didn't know that at the time though lol)
I am amazed at mothers of teen children...I am just becoming a first time mom myself, and it is incredible the world we live in..teaching His word and actions is going to be hard!!
Hope you find the types of discussion you are looking for!!! =)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
WOW you two are very new. I'm on my 2nd year of being on here. LOL welcome to CC you two. :)

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Welcome, Dani:cool:

Hope you have a great time being here and learn a lot :).

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC!
Hope you find yourself at home here!
I love the forums, lots of good people to fellowship with!
God Bless!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
DaniCol3 hello welcome to Christian Chat
God Bless,