new to this site in need of prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Imsoblessed

Heavenly father in the name of Jesus,

I come to you humble and in need of your guidance father. So many things are happening in my life (good and bad) but I know that I can not take on these task alone. Father I need you. I have a issue to face and I am ready for it to be done and over with once and for all. I am so tired of this situation consuming my life to the point i feel I can't tackle my other issues because of it. I ask for peace and tranquility father. I thank you for opening up doors I've been praying about. I thank you for gracing me with your presence in those subliminal ways. I know that you are watching over me and I am ready to do things with you and not against your will father. I ask that you forgive me for my sins as well in Jesus name I pray amen.

I am going through some difficult times but with each day I become stronger and ready to take on each problem one day at a time. I am not perfect but the good Lord knows my heart. I ask that those who pray for me please pray for peace, stability, and guidance. I am currently homeless and facing minor legal issues that are becoming somewhat of a burden in my life. On top of that I am a single mother of two small children and these trials and tribulations have taking a toll on my spirit, self esteem, as well as my appearance. God's blessed me with a new job and I would like to take this opportunity to turn my life around and get myself back on track. I am beyond tired. I want better.....(smh). I ask that those who pray for me (father) be blessed as well along with those who don't. Either way I wish you all the best. Thank you in advance.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord strengthen, and be glorified to live a victorious life, Amen

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Amen. Philippians 4:19

S

spiritfilled

Father God,
May YOUR WILL BE DONE in this sister- IN your sons name JESUS , amen amen amen

I

Imsoblessed

Thank you everyone. The prayer were greatly appreciated and much needed. God is working as we speak. I thank you all so very much. Peace and Love. God bless you all!!!

L

livinginfaith

Amen Sis Amen