New user , 41/m from Canada

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nate41

Nov 12, 2023
New to this , love the Lord and just wanna see whos out there with heanly values!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We all were new once so just relax and be yourself. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
41/m from Canada
What does this mean? LOL. Are you floating out in the ocean somewhere 66 kilometers off of one of our coasts? .:unsure::giggle:

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
New to this , love the Lord and just wanna see whos out there with heanly values!!
Don’t worry, as the word says…

(There is a remnant today I can assure you, that have heavenly values)

Romans 11:3-5 KJV
Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

[4] But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

[5] Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Nate welcome to CC and so glad the Lord led you here!!! Have fun browsing the Forums and I hope you will chime in when you're ready. God bless & keep you!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh Happy Day - The Edwin Hawkins Singers