New

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Brenda63

Hi,

My name is Brenda and I'm brand new to this site. I am in need of encouragement and prayer, it seems I have fallend down and am having a difficult time picking myself back up. A recent breakup has caused me heartbreak and great sadness. I have felt much rejection and abandonment in my life and I feel as though I cannot take any more and find it difficult to face each day.

Thank you.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Brenda hi hope you enjoy christian chat.

W

wwjd_kilden

welcome to CC

Lord, I ask that you hold your hands over Brenda and show her your love and mercy so she can feel joy in her life every day. amen

J

jprocks2011

With the lord on your side, Sadness will not exist! WELCOME TO CC AND ENJOY YOURSELF! :D