NEW

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kemile007

hey everybody i'm new on here,hoping to find some new Christian friends.God Bless

H

happy

hey everybody i'm new on here,hoping to find some new Christian friends.God Bless
Welcome aboard! I'm happy you decided to be apart of "Christian Chat" I know hoe your probably felling a little uncertain about this but over time the uncertain will start going away. Over time I'm sure your going to fell very comfortable being apart of "Christian Chat". If you have something on your mind and you need to share that with someone fell free to share it with me because we all need someone who will listen to us every now and then. I say that because I go to a prison each week and while the Bible study is taking place I'm talking with the men who are locked in their cells and talk with them on a one-to-one bases. I'm sharing this with you because if I can listen to an inmate in prison what's on their mind I can listen to you too because we all need each other every now and then. I'd like to share this reading with you.

"you have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, and a shade from the heat."
ISAIAH 25:4

In the midst of the storm comes a glimpse of a rainbow, a banner of hope lifted over God's own. We stand sheltered beneath it, awaiting the sunshine, assured by His Word that we're never alone.

S

shekaniah

Hope you can find yourself at home here, May God bless you with lots of friends!