New

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Wisehiggi57

Hello all,
So I have this project with my church and need some ideas...the following came from an insert: In the services, there was an exciting opportunity for some people to receive $100 toward a Kingdom Assignment. What would you do if you had received $100? What can you still do within the next 30 days to leverage the resources God has already entrusted to you.

So I have $100 plus $20 that the person sitting next to me contributed and in the next 30 days I need to use it towards a Kingdom Assignment. We studies Mathew chapter 25 and as it says in Matthew 25:20-21: He who received the five talents came and brought another five talents, saying, "lord, you delivered to me five talents. Behold, I have gained another five talents besides them." (21) "His Lord said to him, "Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a few things, I will set you over many things. Enter into the joy of your Lord."

So I have been given these talents, I'm praying to find how to possibly double the talents or how I can you them to help others.

Any ideas that could help me with my church project?

W

Wisehiggi57

By the way I am new and God has brought me to your chat room!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.