new2chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

typhoonjoon

Hi. I'm TyphoonJoon, but you can call me Joon. So far, this seems to be a generally copacetic environment and I'm looking forward to fellowship with people who love Jesus and believe He died for our sins, rose from the grave, and will return for his church one day.

About me, I love to laugh. I do a lot of volunteer work. I try to leave the world a better place in the wake of my footsteps. I work hard all the time, and my tolerance for certain garbage has all but vanished. When I come here, it's to relax.

If you want to help, these tips will make it easy to get along. There are a couple of respectful things I would appreciate seeing more of.

#1. please ask me in open chat before initiating a PM (private message)

#2. please don't ask me to tell you my real name

#3. please don't ask me to tell you what city I live in

I could have skipped the questions by filling this information out on my profile. Since it's not there, it means I wish that kind of information to remain private.

It's pointless to be angry at me if I don't wish to share, as I have experienced with an uninvited pm person who has been "ignored" now.

T

typhoonjoon

Thank you :) I appreciate that very very much.

Hope the message doesn't sound too rough, just had a bad introduction so thought I'd get that out of the way immediately.

Be well, have fun, see you around :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
typhoonjoon hi welcome to Christian Chat.

T

typhoonjoon

Thank you Blumtnmarc and Devoted2JC

:))

B

BlueMtnMarc

You are welcome, have a great weekend