Newbie just saying "hello"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JMyrick

Dec 21, 2021
Nevada
I'll admit, this is not the first Christian forum I joined, but I like talking about God so I join them.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you John and welcome to the fellowship here at CC:) I'm in SoCal and have been to Reno twice, mainly we liked the seafood buffet, lol and of course the beautiful scenery. I think many of the Threads here will interest you re Bible discussion, just be suited up with the armor of God. God bless you and have a very Merry Christmas✨✨✨

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'll admit, this is not the first Christian forum I joined, but I like talking about God so I join them.
Talking about God is what happens here. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
---
More of His grace & power to you..
- On your spiritual journey.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Welcome! Be Blessed here.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
We are so glad you have come, brother JM.:):coffee: