• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesus_Freak

Hello! im Jesus_Freak i just graduated high school :) and i'm excited to be here lol

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Hello Jesus Freak. That is a cool name and Im sad that I didn't think of it...

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

Hey Jesus Freak! =]

I don't really care if they label me a jesus freak, there ain't no dispisin the truth! :D (DC TALK)

J

Jesus_Freak

Why thank you grandpa. don't be to sad im just awesome lol jk :)

J

Jesus_Freak

Hey Blindside_chick hahahah i love thaat song and have been called a jesus freak so many times that i thought it was fitting :)

B

BlueMtnMarc

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello Jesus_Freak welcome to Christian Chat.