Nick

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nick333

Hi all, my name is Nick and I am interested in some stimulating conversations with my fellow brothers and sisters to share and learn from each other! The holy spirit is inspiring upon my heart the topic of pride. God has revealed to me that pride is the root of many sins including being impatient. Not wanting or willing to wait...because its all about me me me!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Nick333, Hi welcome to christian chat.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Hi all, my name is Nick and I am interested in some stimulating conversations with my fellow brothers and sisters to share and learn from each other! The holy spirit is inspiring upon my heart the topic of pride. God has revealed to me that pride is the root of many sins including being impatient. Not wanting or willing to wait...because its all about me me me!

If your interested in stimulating conversation you might have to go somewhere else

other than that.

HI