Nightmares!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

"I once had a nightmare that five angry bald ducks broke into my bedroom and started attacking my pillows because they wanted their feathers back."

That is not my nightmare, but I heard a stand-up comedian tell that joke years ago, and it still makes me laugh - lol.
That would have explained a whole lot if true :D ;)

V

violakat

They were bald, so I don't know what their color was - lol.

But their eyes were red from anger, does that count???
So, their skin had no color, huh? Very scary. So how would you know they were ducks. They could have been Harpy's in that case.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
So, their skin had no color, huh? Very scary. So how would you know they were ducks. They could have been Harpy's in that case.
To be honest Violakat, I had to google what a "harpy" is, and now that I've seen one, I will have nightmares about those now. Thanks Violakat. Thanks alot - lol.

Angry Birds are starting to sound better by the minute!!!

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
I once had a nightmare that I was on a website with a bunch of wacky and zany Christians, and no matter what I did, I couldn't sign out! Wait a minute.................................

It's not a nightmare! IT'S REAL!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

Hellooo

You want a nightmare, try passing out after eating pasta. I get awful, violent dreams if I fall asleep soon after a meal. Lesson learned.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
You want a nightmare, try passing out after eating pasta. I get awful, violent dreams if I fall asleep soon after a meal. Lesson learned.
Im gonna try that

H

Hellooo

lol, good luck with that.

F

flight316

When my son was really young, I used to dream that he would get lost in crowded places like the mall, and couldn't find him.