no fear

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lookingforgod

Sometime ago I posted a thread on here about my fear of death. Of course every one told me to pray and I did, but found no relief. This fear was starting to consume my life And no matter how much I prayed it just got worse till finally I stopped eating and sleeping. I just couldn't take it anymore so I got down on my knees crying and Begged god to take the fear away. I felt instant relief. No mmore fear.

R

Roughsoul

I use to be the same way until I read the book Heaven is for real. And then watched a documentary on near death experiences which really helped me feel better esp since the documentary had three non believing scientist hosting the show and by the end of the show they had to believe in God or at least that their is something far greater after our life. They had people who died and came back mad because they got a glimpse of heaven and felt the overwhelming love. Thy was actually mad they had survived. And the crazy thing is there is so many cases of near death experiences involving something greater than this world.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
There is absolutely nothing to fear in death. Death is only the beginning of a wonderful new life with God in heaven. Those of us who are saved and know Jesus, are assured of our place in heaven. :) We dont need a NDE to get a glimpse of heaven because we know we are already going there. I look forward eagerly to my "death." I know that I'm going to a much better place than THIS world could ever be!! :)