No Habla Escargo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Alpha_Mongoose

Hey I'm New here.

Bio
Name: Kole (Its awsome bc it has a K and not a C)
Age: 16.....i think some where around that general vasinity
About me.... I am me and thats all there is to tell Me is me a can't be any one else to be but me if im not me then who can i be, i cant be you and you cant be me so me is all i can be......woah i just went deep there... :O
My Mommy says im special :3
Well on a more slightly serious not. I'm 16 fun loving guy i like long walks on the beach reading with candle light long afternoons staring in my lovers eyes and...........oh wait thats my match.com about me <.< >.>

No but seriously. My name is Kole don't take me too seriously but when i am youll know.... I'm 16 and happily a Christian. I can't spell veri well so yoo may have to bear with me XD. When I was a little I had some crazy stuff that happend to me that no one should go through especciall not at 6. but with that happening it has made me a stronger Christian so i guess it was a blessing in a very good disguise :D Um idk what else to tell im a very secure person and protective and im can be funny so yep yep :D ummm yea :D and btw I MADE WAFFLES

A

Alpha_Mongoose

If you actually got to this at the bottom of the page past the stupidty of the first part then kudos to you you win :D

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Kole hello welcome to Christian Chat.

A

Alex_Nikkdo

Welcome Kole! Lol I think your going to fit in just fine. Lol

W

wwjd_kilden

lol
hi, welcome to CC :)

A

Alpha_Mongoose