No one knows where my brother is

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

arwen7

My big brother left 7 days ago to work in another province for two weeks. He hasn't called at all to talk to his daughter and no one can get ahold of him. We're all getting worried about his whereabouts and if he is okay. We have some suspicions of if he may have lied about where he was going. There is alot he hides from his family and we can't seem to get through any wall he puts up. Please pray that he's okay, contacts or comes home safely. And that God intervenes in his life big time. We're calling his work monday to check if there was an actual job, and a phone number for a hotel that they would be staying at. He might be fine, but just as a precaution, please pray. Thanks.

Last edited:

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord thank you for bringing him home safe to his family
in Jesus name amen

O

OFM

Arwen7,Sister i am prayerfully praying for his safety and well being pysically and spiritually as well,please keep us all informed o.k. be blessed.
Lord Bless her older Brother keep Him safe free from all types of evil worldy harm and danger,and Spiritual Danger and Evil as well,inspire him phone call home to family members any 1 in the family,give them all peace of mind heart soul emotions thought and feelings keep them Lord in ur Calmness,read ps.91 claim it for your Brother.In Jesus Holy Sacred Namen I Prayerfully Pray Amen........

A

arwen7

I'll keep you posted. Thank you.

N

nw2u

Prayers sent.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for your brother and all you ask.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

L

libertygirl

Praying for your brother!

A

arwen7

Thank you for your prayers

A

arwen7

Update:

We found out that his girlfriend who originally called my mom about all this with my brother, is in the hospital psych ward now. Much of what she said, we think, was delusional. We're trying to contact him to see if he can come home. Thanks again for your prayers.

O

OFM

amen amen-eth he is found and is safe amen amen-eth 4 that,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

F

faithandlove

Prayers sent.