non believer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mason22

Hey guys im 22, male from england, i dont really know why im here tbh ive been through a rough year and at times during that ive been thinking about god and life, i find it really hard to believe in god or jesus some of the stories i hear about the bible just go straight over my head, anyway i guess im here for a reason, would be good to chat to ppl.:)

R

Raeshelle

Hey guys im 22, male from england, i dont really know why im here tbh ive been through a rough year and at times during that ive been thinking about god and life, i find it really hard to believe in god or jesus some of the stories i hear about the bible just go straight over my head, anyway i guess im here for a reason, would be good to chat to ppl.:)
Well I myself believe the fact that you said that you have been going through rough times and been thinking about God, let me know that you are here for a reason. what better place to fine out more about God then with people who love him and try their best to live for him daily.
I hope you enjoy your time here at CC and get to know God for who he really is. God Bless. :)

Rae

89sarah

hi i joined a while ago i wasnt a believer either and dont know what brought me here but im glad i did theres some realy great people on here.and i learn from them all the time. welcome :)

V

Vinifera

Welcome to CC, mason22.

M

mason22

Thanks that was a nice welcome looking forward to learning more and speaking to you guys

B

BlueMtnMarc

Mason, all I can say is try to get into the word of God, think of it this way, why wait another 20 or so years before it hits you. Your future is bright and you are young, find God and see how fruitful life really can be.

God bless

A

Austar

Welcome from Aussieland : )

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
mason22
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.

P

PepeMcQuaig

hi mason. im sure you are here for a reason and its good to see that you seem to be open to learn whatever the truth may be :) what you said about some stories going straight over your head? alot of the stories in the bible ARE mind blowing and crazy to think of but then again... who determines what is normal or extraordinary? somethin to think about :p anywhos, welcome to CC. im still trying to get used to it myself seeing as i just joined not too long ago