Not a Biblical topic, but what happened to Zone and HeRose?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
Anyone know what happened to them?

Sep 10, 2013
I was wondering the same thing.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
ditto...i know zone had some serious health issues, but...?

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
Zone doesn't even show up on the Member's list anymore. :confused:

notuptome

May 17, 2013
A new conspiracy is born.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

T

The_highwayman

Maybe zone found out divine healing was for today , got healed by God, and is on revival spreading the good news.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Maybe zone found out divine healing was for today , got healed by God, and is on revival spreading the good news.
LOL!............

I do wish her a speedy recovery if she is still poorly!

Feb 21, 2012
I miss zone :( We may have disagreed but she had lively threads.

K

Kerry

I miss zone as well, hope she is well. If not I hope to meet her in person one day. May God bless her wherever she is.

S

Spokenpassage

Who is zone and who is herose, and who is the men and women we haven't mentioned?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
don't think people are suppose to discuss such are we? just saying..........

God bless all.......

K

Kerry

Who is zone and who is herose, and who is the men and women we haven't mentioned?
Zone and Herose , we probably original members of this site. I didn't have many discussions with Herose, but I had many with Zone. We didn't always agree but how many of us do? we did agree that the cross was and is the only answer and for that reason I know I will see her some day.

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
don't think people are suppose to discuss such are we? just saying..........

God bless all.......
Yeah, I don't want to get into gossip at all. I was just curious if anyone knew their whereabouts.

D

danschance

Oh Zone was the only person on CC I had on ignore.

Mar 4, 2013
I kicked them off. They were two of the four people that I had on my ignore list. No no I meant I "ticked them off." LOL:p