not an otaku girl!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

michiru_maeda

Awesome Michiru! Welcome to the site! LOL I think we have a lot in common on anime and manga! Talk to you soon sometime!
dont hesitate to email me :)

M

michiru_maeda

I really like vagabond im on issue 4 for the vizbig edition. ALso im not really a naruto fan i saw the show and too many flash backs and time wasting lol.
many flash back ----> agree
i think it's a trick for the mangaka to fill in the time slot on tv buying time to write the continuation for the story. to give him some time to think :p

raf

Sep 26, 2009
filler episodes? lol is that what theyre called?

M

michiru_maeda

yeah something to fill in the gap ;)

J

Joy50777

im like manga that has good plot & good art. example: planetes, vagabond, vinland saga, naruto, bakuman, bartender, fragon ball, mononoke, saint seiya. do u know these?
aw wow I like naruto to but have you ever seen Gundam? before it have a good plot and really good art too, you shud try it its really really good.