NOT in defense of catholics...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2015
I honestly feel we should deport those people who complain about stuff like that, instead of kissing their.... (as the president does.)

Dec 12, 2013
I honestly feel we should deport those people who complain about stuff like that, instead of kissing their.... (as the president does.)
I agree....deported to an ISIS controlled zone...and after about 3 months of deporting drop a little plutonium enriched "package" that produces vitrification!

[h=1]vitrification[/h] [h=2]vit·ri·fy[/h] (vĭt′rə-fī′)v. vit·ri·fied, vit·ri·fy·ing, vit·ri·fies
v.tr. To change or make into glass or a glassy substance, especially through heat fusion.

P

pottersclay

We should take them down only if we can replace them with a cartoon of Mohammed.
Better yet take then down only after the take there emblem down.
Naw......I like the cartoon idea better.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Their head coverings offend me, so there! Naw naw naw naw naw.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
They have no knowledge of God. While I am offended it is nothing for me to bear in comparison to the offense they have before God.

Apart from Christ there can be no peace between the world and God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

E

eternally-gratefull

They have no knowledge of God. While I am offended it is nothing for me to bear in comparison to the offense they have before God.

Apart from Christ there can be no peace between the world and God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
which is why I must laugh at those trying to make peace in the middle east and the world. These people claim a knowledge of God and the bible. but they do not know it very well.

This will get worse before it gets better, and it wont get better until our king returns.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
which is why I must laugh at those trying to make peace in the middle east and the world. These people claim a knowledge of God and the bible. but they do not know it very well.

This will get worse before it gets better, and it wont get better until our king returns.
Yes, this is true. This present world will never know peace. That does not mean that our efforts in our humble service to the Lord are futile though. The Word of God is never returned void. From reading your posts I would say that you have the correct perspective on the current situation.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I

Is

But tell me, those of you who insist on keeping politics separate from religion, you that don't think we are obligated to speak out in the political arena...What will YOU do when it comes for you?
Muslims Demand That ‘Offensive’ Crosses Be Removed… From CATHOLIC School | Top Right News
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wanted to scream after I watched the video! And I did! The article was bad enough. Can't remember who it was but someone (I think it was a Muslim) said recently that democracy is what is gonna be the death of America.

Wish I had never read your post it really kick started my day off in the wrong direction. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 4, 2015
What people do not realize is God is still in charge. There is nothing Satan can do without permission from God first. Look at Job and the restrictions God put on Satan.

Everything that is happening is what God has already planned.

Why worry about the Muslims? God is still in control.

The worst they can do is destroy this body we are in. Fear God instead because He can destroy both body AND Soul in the Lake of Fire!

Its God whom the Muslims must answer to, not me.

E

eternally-gratefull

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wanted to scream after I watched the video! And I did! The article was bad enough. Can't remember who it was but someone (I think it was a Muslim) said recently that democracy is what is gonna be the death of America.

Wish I had never read your post it really kick started my day off in the wrong direction. :mad:
Democracy killed rome, and it most likely will kill america.

It is good in that it allows growth and freedom. But the flaw is that eventually, you get so right that you get greedy, and the nation becomes divided.

"united we stand, divided we fall" Is a true statment, Rome fell because it was divided, The US will fall for the same reason, But greed is so powerful, you can not see what your doing until it is too late

I

Is

Democracy killed rome, and it most likely will kill america.

It is good in that it allows growth and freedom. But the flaw is that eventually, you get so right that you get greedy, and the nation becomes divided.

"united we stand, divided we fall" Is a true statment, Rome fell because it was divided, The US will fall for the same reason, But greed is so powerful, you can not see what your doing until it is too late
But the flaw is that eventually, you get so right that you get greedy, and the nation becomes divided.

That sure goes for our leaders in Washington, I wonder how many of them really love America and are trying to do the best for our country and its people, or are they just lining their pockets?

G

Galahad

[h=3]John F. Banzhaf III[/h]Title: Professor of Law
Address: 2000 H Street, N.W, Washington, DC 20052
Telephone: 202.994.7229
Fax: 202.994.1684
Email: [email protected]

G

Galahad

Let us pray for our nation. Pray for our leaders. Let us share the Gospel with those around us. Let us communicate with our leaders. Let us support men and women who hold and stand up for Christian values and principles.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I don't like our Prime Minister Harper in Canada. He has taken away a lot of our rights and freedoms lately in some of his bills.

But he is the only leader that refuses to let Syrian refugees in without a background check. He says it is a matter of national security. That he doesn't want to let terrorists into our country. I have to agree with him.

He also is forcing the Muslim women who wear Niqab's to take them off if they want to be part of our citizenship ceremonies. The opponents say it is a matter of freedom. I say it is a matter of security, to see who is taking the oath. And probably a big issue of husbands and imans or clerics telling these poor women they are not going to wearever Muslim women go when they die, if they don't cover their entire face. No freedom there.

The election is fast approaching (Oct 19). I don't want to become another country overrun by terrorists and objectionables. So I may have to bite the bullet and vote Conservative. Still trying to think it through.

I just know that a party that was really challenging Harper and his Conservatives, after this all came out in the French language debate, and how this other party just wanted to let the refugees pour in, and let the women not be checked for who they are in the citizenship ceremonies, has lost 6% of its popularity in Quebec, which will make the difference between many seats in Parliament or not.

And Galahad! Take a break! It was objectional, but you apologized. Or maybe you just expressed what a lot of other people are thinking?