Not new but back after a long time away

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gazza21

Hi all you awesome CC people! I'm not new but i have been away for a long time so probably don't know most of you guys now. Just want to introduce you to myself and tell you a little about myself :) I'm from sunny England ( jokes :p ) and live in a place called Birmingham. I am passionate about people and seeing them reach there potential. I love to encourage, lift up and just generally talk and have fun. I am a prayer warrior so if i am ever in chat, you will more than likely see me in the prayer room. I have seen the power of prayer before my very eyes and seen healings, deliverences and chains broken by the power of the name of Jesus. I am spirit filled and the Lord has given me many of the gifts of the spirit, which I use for His glory and to see the kingdom of heaven advance. The enemy has had his hands on all our countries for too long and it is time the church stops fighting amongst ourselves and allow the world to see the light that is within us. So if you ever need prayer, encouragement or just have a chat and laugh, don't hesitate to chat :) God bless.

A scripture and prayer for christian chat and all who are apart of this great ministry.

Isaiah 60:1-3

Arise, shine;

For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
3 The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and Welcome, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome back then! Though I don't think we met either. Nice to meet you :)