Not sick. Just feels like it.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

llaw

Can someone please pray for me to be strong enough to forgive my husband of ten years for a sin that entitles me by God's law to a divorce?

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I do forgive; help Thou my unforgiveness!

I'm sorry for the strain you're going through, and I hope it all works out the way that it should.

I will absolutely pray, as well. I don't think God would tell you to forgive and then leave you unable to do so for long. He will work in your heart. :)

S

shekaniah

James 2:13
13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

We should always examine our own hearts before we place judgement on those who sins against us.
When my own marriage was failing...I was asked if there was anything that I had been doing that would
cause any of the problems.

I prayed and asked God for wisdom...He helped me see where I had been at fault.
When I went to my husband with a attitude of this was both of our faults.
He was more willing to listen and change.

I had stopped giving him positive feed back, and was taking him for granted.
He needed to feel appreciated...so he found it through approval in doing things for others.
Leaving the kids and I left home alone a lot.

I'm not saying what he did was right.
But what I am saying is... he got to spend time with a woman who was praising every thing he did
making him feel valued and important.

If you love your husband and want it to work...don't focus on the hurt when you are with him.
Focus on how to rebuild what you once had.
If the other woman is willing to fight for him, she is going to be as sweet as honey.
It is your choice to either drive him away or win him back.

Once you get his attention again, set clear boundries in the marriage to keep him accountable.
It would be good to get counceling, to find out what caused him to go to the other woman.

You have my prayers too.
Come back and let us know how you are doing.
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

L

libertygirl

Prayers sent.

L

llaw

Thank you both. staying in the Word here. That's the only place I know to find answers.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and your husband are in my prayers in Jesus for all forgiveness, healing and streangth.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

fireproofmymarriage.com

(Biblical based learning)

1 Peter 3:1-3
Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, when they see the purity and reverence of your lives.
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.
Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful. They were submissive to their own husbands,

S

simplyme_bekah

only with Gods help are you able to forgive him. This is a tough ugly road to find yourself on. I have been here and I will tell you straight up it is so freaking difficult. When you have that kind of pain it burns into your soul and you never forget it if you truly love them. Cling to the Lord sweetie. I promise you that if you open your mind to the Lord you will feel him oh so close to you holding you in his arms and surrounding you with this perfect peace. He weeps with you and he helps you through it step by step. This can and will increase your faith sooooo soooooo much if only you cling cling cling to our Lord. It will show you what you are made of. I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on my worse enemy. It will change you. You won't be the same and maybe we are not suppose to be. Maybe this is something that changes us to be exactly the way we are meant to become. I believe the Lord will bring beauty and good to every situation we face because he is the one in control of our lives if you surrender it to Him. Get on your knees and cry out to our Lord. He will not leave you nor forsake you. His mercy is so freaking beautiful during these moments in our lives. I will be praying for you.

T

TexasHallelujahGal

by the authority and in the name of Jesus Christ we bind the spirit jezebel and ask that forgiveness is given and this marriage mended and stronger for going through this demonic attack ...put the blame on the enemy beloved the offenders were duped used and they will do it again and again til you become aware and stand in your truth of jesus christ and remember the battle is already won stop letting the devil pick your agendas.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Holy Father God in heaven full of mercy and grace , please heal this marriage, with forgiveness, trust, undestanding and respected. Lord bring healing to all the deep places that are still being held so close to her heart. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.