Not sure Why this prayer isn't ever answered

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 28, 2017
Over and over again since the first month I got here, please someone pray about this and hopefully it will work. Praying for evil apartment neighbors, I just really really really really want to move into a house. I'm 17 years old and just want to be a Christian, I'd rather suffer something else then this. These people never forgave me, they started making noises first everytime I wash the dishes, so I did it back for a while and when I tried stopping and WHEN BECAME CLOSER TO GOD, THEY GOT MORE AGGRESSIVE. OH MY and they bang LOUD noises back at me if I make a mistake and its getting in the way of me WANTING TO EAT. I shake and get scared and my heart skips so many bears. I had other christian pray for me and it still goes on. They mocked me for playing gospel music. Everytime I NOW play gospel music, people make a real joke of me. Oh my and this is too much. I'm trying to eat a healthy diet TO GET RID OF MY ACNE PLEASE. I'm trying to eat like a vegan, even though I ate meat yesterday when I shouldnt have. I didnt have acne where I used to live, but I never stressed about anything. Satan uses these ridiculous things against me to stress so I can get acne and the demonic store Wal-Mart Put the DEVIL'S NUMBER ON THEIR BARCODES AND PUT ALL THE NUMBERS THAT SCARE ME SO I CAN STRESS AND GET ACNE AND GET ANGRY. First they put God's number like 777, but then they are out to get me or any Christian that walks into their wicked store same with target. The devil also loves to put his stupid number on black car lisence plates, I NOTICED HE ONLY USES BLACK CARS.Not saying anything about black cats, but I guess Satan has a specific or specific group of people he uses to follow me and torment ESPECIALLY AT A CHRISTIAN RESTURANT. Satan has work really HARD on me since I lived with atheist family members and I'm always made to feel stupid for being a Christian and because I don't want to participate and certain things that can take my soul away maybe eventually, I'm made to feel dumb and stupid. I'm tired of getting pimples, I left out and unholy when I get them. I know humans are perfect, I get pimples monthly. It's a hormonal thing. I noticed when I ONLY ate junk food and starved myself where I used to live I STOPPED GETTING ACNE. Now that I'm eating vegan foods and vegan dairy and drinking plently liquids,monthly I get acne. I may have something to do with my evil apartment neighbors making noises at me. THE ONLY REASONS I got acne in the first place is because I burnt both sides of my face with boiling water and both sides peeled off big and raw skin, after they healed I started putting gels and creams on my face and it broke me out with pimples everywhere. I now I'm left with many scars that make me dont even want to go to church. Although at the time I had all those pimples I was beating someone else down with the bible instead of doing it in love, but why do I still get acne EVEN WHEN I TRY TO BE LOVING TO EVERYWHERE AND EAT HEALTHY AND STAY AWAY FROM CHEMICALS?!?!??!?!??! I dont understand. I want to fit in with all the holiest Christians that have clear skin. I don't do Nasty fornicate and all that sin stuff, why do I keep getting pimples monthly?

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Popcorn might help..............:cool:

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless Heavyspiritualattackedtee and this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!