not sure

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

carecan

Just wanted to say I am new here and after looking around for the last two days all I've seen is a bunch of bickering about who is write and who is wrong. Not sure I'll be staying. I thought I had find a good place to ask questions but now I'm not so sure because I think you might confuse me more.

K

Kyouken

First of all, welcome to CC! Glad to have you here, and I hope you do choose to stay; the fellowship is pretty awesome.

Secondly, it really depends on who you ask...

In my opinion this site isn't terrible, but it isn't great, either. No site like this will be absolutely fantastic. I have no doubt that Satan uses this site and sites like this. Heck, sites like these are probably a prime target of his. You've got to be mature enough in the Lord to discern this kind of stuff. It sounds like you are, considering you're questioning this site, but I can't say for sure; only you can.

If you do choose to stay, I recommend that you should stay out of the Bible Discussion forum. Too much goes on in there...

I'm no expert or anything, but if you'd like, I can recommend some people to you that seem to know what's up when it comes to God.

A

Arden

Well now I hope you do stay. It's crazy how often people fight over who is right or wrong. I've heard many good points for why these people would believe what they do but then others make good points for why they are wrong and it's crazy shifting through the madness.

Are there any ideas that confuse you the most Carecan?

U

Ugly

hello and welcome carecan
Kyo is right, avoid the Bible Study forum as thats where the majority of the bickering takes places. But you have to realize people are people, and no matter what site you go to there's going to be a certain level of dissention. I see a bit that goes on in the forums and the chat room that i don't care for, but i just do my best to stay out of those things and focus instead on the great friends i have here. There are some awesome people on this site, but just like in real life, you have to be willing to dig to find the good ones.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi welcome to Christian Chat
God Bless,