Note to self...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

I can't remeber if some has already done this thread...
But I thought it would be fun to read the silly things we do...

Note to self...

Don't pick fresh berries with scented lotion on your hands.

I went out to the garden today, started picking raspberries...
Tried to eat one...Yuck!!! Scented lotion flavored berries.

S

shirley

I CLEANED MY ROOM MOVING THINGS AROUND SOMETHING DIFFERENT AT HOME FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF N BEING DOWN MISSING MY BEST FRIEND HES GOING ON A TRIP AND IM HAPPY FOR MY BEST FRIEND WHO DESERVES TO GO ON THIS TRIP ANYWAY THIS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE AND BE GLAD IN IT AMEN

S

shekaniah

Note to self:
Don't rub your eyes if you have on mascara.

I hate when I do this!!!

S

shekaniah

Note to self:
Don't do another post like this one. :(

P

psychomom

note to self:
actually bringing the grocery list with you to the store may result in fewer than 14 bottles of ketchup in the house

P

psychomom

I remember seeing this one someplace-
Note to self: if a guy pauses a video game to talk to you, marry him.

S

simplyme_bekah

think before letting it fly out the mouth hahahaha why is it that I always remember that after the fact

P

psychomom

I seriously do need a filter...it's like, thought enters head and exits mouth, simultaneously.
My two youngest are always warning one another: "Mom's talking to the cats again" *heads shake*

Note to self: write yourself a note so that when children pass age 50 you can chuckle at them for a change! (because if I don't write it down, and staple it to my forehead...yeah. ;)

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Remember sunglasses are on your head before looking all over for them

S

shekaniah

Remember sunglasses are on your head before looking all over for them
I 've have had two pairs of sun glasses on my head before...
My daughter asked me why?
I couldn't find the first pair, so I put on a second pair...
I think you get the picture...totally silly.

B

Beloved57

When it is dark outside but real bright in your house take off the sunglasses before you go outside, I have done this twice, and the first time couldn't figure out why I was blind for a few seconds.

P

psychomom

It's such a comfort to know I'm not the only one whose children have rendered her semi-psychotic. ;)

(that's where my sn comes from.) some old friends from school were visiting, and my children looked at me in a pitying way and said, poor mom! she wasn't psychotic till we came along!
since then, when I'm being silly, they call me psychomom. It's a nickname born of love. I hope? :)

O

OFM

note to myself do not buy unhealthy food when u go food shopping this friday afternoon.

C

chris36

Note to self do not over wax the floor in the livingroom, walked through in my socks and slide up. Lol

C

chris36

Note to self dont step on the mop when mopping youll trip yourself up. seriously Ive done it.