Notes. I wrote with Love.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

I became interested in writing this after I saw the post about Wormwood :

This is not a complete study But I hope it gives a good foundation to understanding more. I tried . I hope it helps my fellow Christians that are interested. Wrote with love.

I'll highlight a little here and there to focus your attention on subjects. I did word studies here too.

Revelation 8:10-11
(KJV)

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; (The video shows what waters means ) The third part should maybe be noted also.

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. ( in verse 13 the angel says woe, to the people on the earth)

Wormwood ( Strong's Concordance )
ayinqoV
apsinthos
ap'-sin-thos

of uncertain derivation; wormwood (as a type of bitterness, i.e. (figuratively) calamity):--wormwood.

bitter

pikrainw
pikraino
pik-rah'-ee-no

from pikroV - pikros 4089; to embitter (literally or figuratively):--be (make) bitter.

embitter means :
vb (tr)
1. to make (a person) resentful or bitter

tr.v.
2. To arouse bitter feelings in

The falling star from heaven : brings my mind to these scriptures , to name just a few :

Luke 10: Christ speaking :

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Lighting -
as-trap-ay' from astraptw - astrapto 797; \/ lightning; by analogy, glare:--lightning, bright shining.

797;
as-trap'-to - probably from asthr - aster 792; \/ to flash as lightning:--lighten, shine.

792;
as-tare' probably from the base of strwnnumi - stronnumi 4766; a star (as strown over the sky), literally or figuratively:--star.

Here Satan & his angels are cast out of heaven, to the earth, by Michael and his angels ( Revelation 12: 7-12 kjv ).

Isaiah 14:12

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Lucifer -

heylel
hay-lale' from 'halal' (1984) \/ (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:--lucifer.

(1984)
halal
haw-lal'
a ""primitive root;"" to be clear (orig. of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence, to make a show, to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; causatively, to celebrate; also to stultify:--(make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool(- ish, -ly), glory, give (light), be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in marriage, (sing, be worthy of) praise, rage, renowned, shine.

Revelation 9

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit;[c/olor] and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.[color]

In a figurative/spiritual sense, you cant see well through smoke . Especially if its so much it blocks out the sun. That person is blows a lot of smoke.

So, a key was given to a star that again, fell from heaven, to the bottomless pit. Seems you might have a patter here. lets make sure who is this star here then ?

Revelation 20:12

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, ( Same names as Rev. 12:9 )

In rev 12: 9, the angel said , he was going to be cast out to the earth to do what ?

Was it to kill everyone ? Or could it be he's come to do what verse 9 says ?

Verse 9 says : which deceiveth the whole world:.

So, where would God have given him a command not to kill , somewhere ?

Revelation 9: ( I posted the scripture before these at the top about him coming out of the bottomless pit causing the smoke)

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any "tree;" but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

The seal of God in my opinion, is simply God's truth of these events, and their proper order and your roll, in your mind. The 666 Mark in the forehead, would be, not knowing God's word . i m o

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them,[/blue] but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

( One reason they would seek death might be from The True Lamb at the end:
Revelation 6:16
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: )

Continuing from in Rev 9:

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit,[color] whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Not sure if you were told, but Apollyon is ones of Satan's names, we can look close :

Strong's Greek Def :

Apolluwn
Apolluon
ap-ol-loo'-ohn

active participle of apollumi - apollumi 622; \/ a destroyer (i.e. Satan):--Apollyon.

lets take it closer to its root :

apollumi
ap-ol'-loo-mee
from apo - apo 575 and the base of oleqroV - olethros 3639; to destroy fully (reflexively, to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively:--destroy, die, lose, mar, perish.

What way would he deceive the whole world as it was written before? With the smoke, and the fire and brimstone , if he's ordered not to kill anyone ? What exactly is he destroying ? And how ? I think The Lord Christ, our Saviour, and his disciple Paul can explain :

Mark 13:

5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest
any man deceive
you:

6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:

21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Hold in your mind the signs and wonders , Christ talked about .

Now Paul :

2 Thessalonians 2

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

He wants then to listen, and talk about Christ coming, and our gathering back to Him.

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Don't be troubled by some evil spirit, don't be confused by the first letter from us.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

So,who is this son of Perdition, whats this name mean ? This is written in Greek, naturally i want to look then at the Greek def.

Perdition -
apwleia
apoleia
ap-o'-li-a
from a presumed derivative of apollumi - apollumi 622; ruin or loss (physical, spiritual or eternal):--damnable(-nation), destruction, die, perdition, X perish, pernicious ways, waste.

apollumi
apollumi
ap-ol'-loo-mee

( this is the base of one of Satan's names we just defined at the top "Apollyon".)

from apo - apo 575 and the base of oleqroV - olethros 3639; to destroy fully (reflexively, to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively:--destroy, die, lose, mar, perish.

So, The son of Perdition means , The son, that is to perish, or die, Perish means to die. We see its the base of Satan's name also. So what son was there that has been sentence to death by name ? Do you know ?.

Ezekiel 28:
14 [color=blue=Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so:[/color] thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

So this Tyrus , rock, in the Hebrew, is a cherub. One, that God created.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created', till iniquity was found in thee.

16 : and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

To the ground ? That's earth .

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Here we see, the son, that has been sentence to Perish. Hence, "The son of perdition. "
2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord God; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas;-(Rev 17) yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

Everyone is just a man ,even a supernatural Cherub, when compared to God.

Back to Paul :

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Remember , we talked about this in detail ?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

This mystery, that is hidden from most people, is already at play. There is a transitive verb here in the Greek, and it has to transfer back to the subject,of the son of Perdition claiming to be God in the holy place, And who is this one, " only he who lets will let , that has to be taken out of the way ?

Who is holding the Satan at this time ? ( Read Rev 12: 7-9 ) It would be Michael .

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness ]of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Lying wonders ?

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;[color]blue] because they received not the love of the truth, [/color]that they might be saved.

What truth don't they listen to ? Paul's letter.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

What lie ? the lie we just read in verse 4 .

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. etc.

So what are these lying wonders going to look like ? The smoke, the fire, and the brimstone ? The sting in the scorpions tails ?

Lets see Christ teachings :

Revelation 13:

This is talking about the 2nd beast, the 2nd:

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth;( in his roll on he plays the people of the earth ) and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

This one looks like the lamb, but , he speaks as a dragon. And we all know who the dragon is, that was cast onto the earth to do what? ( Rev 12:9)

But what about these wonders Christ and Paul talked about ?

13 [color=And he doeth great wonders,[/color] so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

So in the sight on, all men on the earth. That's here where we live.

Fire in the Greek is lighting . I'll leave that as your home work to look up .

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do

What does this verse 14 say he does with those miracles ? I'm asking you.

Back to Christ's teachings in Mark

Some extra note's :

Mark 13

17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Taking what we read all into mind. Remember Christ is a husband on a far Journey . When he returns, He is expecting a Christian bride ( spiritually/figuratively ) speaking . I have a question, what does it mean in a spiritual sense, if He returns and you are with a Child when He returns ? What does it mean you have been ?

18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

A season, winter,. When is harvest time ?

19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

When Christ, Lord The Saviour of the World, says that this event will be such as was not even from the beginning of the creation which God created, even to this time, Neither will ever be. He's not talking about something that has taken place that man caused friends. Don't let man snow you on that..............

Mark 13: Extra notes

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost. This would be what the unforgivable sin would be, to the Elect, during this hour, to refuse the Holy Spirit the chance to speak out against The false Christ. ( Luke 12: 10- 12 ) Also, read everything In Revelation about the the church of Smyrna and Philadelphia ( you now know who that is . right ? )

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

I have a question to ask you; Who is death ? Would family do that, unless they thought they were doing good.

Hebrews 2:14
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is," the devil;"

Mark 13:
13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

So you should know who this desolator is now that is spoken of in Daniel

15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

Your not going to need a change of clothing, because by that time, your that close to the True Christ return.
( I would read about the two witnesses in Revelation )

2 Thess 2:

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

I hope now, when you read, these things, your have a clear view, of what is happening,A better idea, even thought your reading the symbols , you'll see the truth just underneath it .

Remember what Christ said. I give you Power over All, your enemies. That includes Satan. That Power is Christ in you. And God's seal, ( Truth ) in your mind.