Now the works of the flesh are clearly revealed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 11, 2012
I put this together today as I was posting on a thread about willful sin against God, this confused woman needs to repent, not make excuses why she can be in rebellion to God and all is well, very disturbing, and I hope and pray a few of you would also be shaken to your core on what is being taught as truth today, leading many down the wide road to perdition!

Now the works of the flesh are clearly revealed

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are clearly revealed, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lustfulness,

Gal 5:20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, fightings, jealousies, angers, rivalries, divisions, heresies,

Gal 5:21 envyings, murders, drunkennesses, revelings, and things like these; of which I tell you before, as I also said before, that they who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Quote from a professing lesbian Christian:
I am a lesbian and I want to ask some questions that's been on my mind I wasn't sure to ask them but I thought well only way to find out is to ask so here I go

People say it is wrong to be a homosexual but is it wrong for them to worship God?

I lost my religion years back and God helped me back to his path but my sexuality hasn't changed so does this mean that God is ok with it?

We all sin everyday even when we ask for forgiveness and we sin and sin and sin again and again, but as people say it is a sin to be homosexual but the people who say this are sinners also so why do homosexuals have to get judged by them and get attacked and get told change your ways?

God is not OK with utter rebellion against His commandments, and this I am afraid is the normal behavior and conduct from those who profess Christ today!
This is sad but true, as to what this very confused practicing lesbian considers the truth, which shows just how far off the mark the churches are today, and why they are accepting and producing false converts that think they are saved in their sins!
For those who sit under the original sin nature teaching, and have no problems with it can clearly see what this false pagan teaching leads to! And why most who profess Christ are on the wide road that leads to perdition.
The gospel according to godliness has been replaced by a gospel according to sin, rebellion and disobedience, such as this very confused and misguided person is, thinking they are Ok in rebellion to God, since the whole creation is just like her!
Those who feel she is right, or that you can sin like the devil, and still enter into heaven are under the strong delusion God promised to send upon you who defend sin and willful rebellion towards God.
Why do they throw out many, many warnings from scripture, telling them point blank they will not inherit the kingdom of God, IF they continue in these vile sins, making many excuses why they are exempt, such as they were born a depraved sinner, and this is what they do, or that all’s salvation is to them is a quick fix to cover and condone them in their blatant rebellion towards God.
Gal 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, that he also will reap.
Gal 6:8 For he sowing to his flesh will reap corruption from the flesh. But he sowing to the Spirit will reap life everlasting from the Spirit.
I guess these verses mean nothing to them since they are still carnal sold under sin, their minds are of the world and they love the darkness over the light, they think it’s normal for the professed Christian to walk one day in the light, then another day in the dark, while they commit heinous vile acts of immorality and profess Christ.
If this is you I would ask you to at least abandon your so called faith, and stop trampling on the precious blood of Christ every time you seek to feed you flesh. I ask you to stop calling yourself a follower of Christ, and He came to set the captives from the bondage's and corrupting influence of sin, which can only occur through a real repentance and faith!
Not those who confess I am a poor sinner, and will always be this way, and will always sin every day in thought, word and deed!
1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Folks, this is talking about sins of the flesh as stated in my opening scripture from Galations, which tells me who is born of God and who isn't, it’s that simple!
But if you still want to argue IN favor of sin and disobedience to God then ponder these powerful words from the Lord:
Go and sin no more!
Be Holy and separate!
Depart from iniquity!
The unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God!
God is angry with the wicked, disobedient every day!
Lay aside all filthiness, and wickedness!
Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness!
Only the pure in heart will see God!
Keep yourself in the love of God!
Having escaped the corruption and pollution of this world through lust!
No longer a slave to sin but a slave to righteousness!
The soul that sins shall die!
Crucify your flesh with Christ!
Dead to sin alive to God!
Repentance produces heart purity!
Faith that works through love and obedience!
Not even a hint of immorality between those who call themselves saints!
The carnal mind is death and an enemy of God!
Just a few commands of God, NOT suggestions, which all can be verified by those who seek truth, and care about their soul and the souls of others under this strong delusion.
I just don't see a clause in scripture that excuses those who profess Christ, and think they can continue as a lesbian, homosexual, drunkard, adulterer, fornication, etc., and still be IN the will of God!
This is a fairy tale conjured up in the minds of many carnal minds who love the lie, love the flesh, and have no concern what so ever to come to a real saving faith that only real repentance and faith proven by deeds can accomplish, as apart from this the carnal mind is still active, and controlling the mind instead of the spirit of God, that would never lead a true convert into defending sin and disobedience as the liberal, lukewarm church does on a daily basis!
If you hate this message, and it makes you angry, and I really don't care what you think of this messenger, ask yourself who are you hating, the messenger or the one who breathed it from His mouth?
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
The word of God should get you fired up! It should rattle your cage, and get you to come out from among her as commanded, and stand boldly for the truth, and against the onslaught of professing Christians who do not believe the word of God, and have no desire to repent and crucify their flesh once and for all, as commanded!
Eze 18:30 So I will judge you, O house of Israel, each one of you according to his ways, says the Lord Jehovah. Turn and be made to turn from all your sins; and iniquity shall not be your stumbling-block.
Eze 18:31 Cast away from you all your sins by which you have sinned; and make you a new heart and a new spirit; for why will you die, O house of Israel?
Eze 18:32 For I have no delight in the death of him who dies, says the Lord Jehovah. Therefore turn and live.
Eze 14:6 Therefore say to the house of Israel, So says the Lord Jehovah: Repent and turn from your idols, and turn away your faces from all your abominations.
The word rings true through all the hearts of men, who still have ears to hear, and a strong warning to those who don't, and conceal the truth in unrighteousness, seeking the opinions of man, forsaking their birthright as Esau did, and becoming so hard hearted in sin, it may be impossible for them to escape the snare of the devil!
Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
You won't find the truth in your favorite church or pastor, who is telling you that you can sin and be disobedient to God and you will surely not die! This is the lie from the pit!
Heb 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great a salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
How will you escape? And are you neglecting your salvation through mere teachings of men, and not digging into the word as commanded, counting the cost as Jesus commands, and putting to death the deeds of the flesh, while enduring to the end, by abstaining from all evil, sin, and temptation, by putting on the full armor of God every day!
Tommy 1-9-13

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Well perhaps this woman is confused, which means its all the more reason to help her not give up her faith. She is trying but she clearly doesn'y understand. Tommy you have to be patient with people like this for even they belong to christ from his blood. So i advise you to help her seek god even further but not with harsh words that will just make things worse. People don't like to hear about how severe their sin is and to repent because that will just lead to them being afraid of god every time they sin. Even paul- one of the most spiritual followers struggled with the flesh and spoke of it.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
your way of preaching probably does more to push people away rather than pull them closer to Christ...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
your way of preaching probably does more to push people away rather than pull them closer to Christ...
Unfortuanantly I have to agree, I have tried to gently show him this but we just have to be patient he will see the truth soon enough.

M

MarkayMrk777

He speaks the truth... wouldn't hurt to Speak the Truth in Love.
With a loving heart and understanding. You really have to love the
person and care about them before they listen to you... If not
we are nothing more than a "resounding gong"

G

GM777

You have good points, but the delivery is only going to turn people away. I ask this, though, since you are so confident in what you say. Tommy, have you somehow achieved a life void of sin? Please explain how you've done this so we can all follow your path.