"Nuthin" - Lecrae

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HookEmHorns

[video=youtube;HCFCSNJxMYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCFCSNJxMYA[/video]

Any Lecrae fans out there? :)

S

sigh33n

His flow/dichotomy is AMAZING but his beats are really in need of work. I admire his work, he's accomplished so much in the Christian and secular realms with his music.

E

ed_6

Great song! Have you preordered the new album??

L

Lexi777

Im in love with lecrae's music. Basicaly all i listen to is rap so i listen to is Lecrae and Andy Mineo! I can't to get Anomally! :)

E

ed_6

Im currently addicted to 'all I need is you' haha. Andy is great. Uno uno seis ;)

T

Tintin

His flow/dichotomy is AMAZING but his beats are really in need of work. I admire his work, he's accomplished so much in the Christian and secular realms with his music.
Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks his beats need more work. They're just so... blah. But yes, the lyrics and flow are quality. Who do you recommend?

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks his beats need more work. They're just so... blah. But yes, the lyrics and flow are quality. Who do you recommend?
To add my two cents TinTin, I would recommend you check out Bizzle. He is some one I really enjoy.

L

Lexi777

Im currently addicted to 'all I need is you' haha. Andy is great. Uno uno seis ;)
:O Andy Mineo is like... Amazing! Have you heard his NeverLand CD?
'You can't stop me' is where it's at. :D

J

jjtj22

[video=youtube;xG723F0PWrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG723F0PWrQ[/video]

S

ScaryJS97

Lecrae's music has definitely done a number on me. His lyrics always hit really hard. Nobody else's music is as convicting. God has definitely used Lecrae as a tool in my sanctification. So glad he's using rap to spread the word. I'm currently obsessed with his freestyle from 'Sway in the Morning' - once again, the lyrics are great:

[video=youtube;0h1xPhZn4YY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h1xPhZn4YY[/video]

T

Tintin

To add my two cents TinTin, I would recommend you check out Bizzle. He is some one I really enjoy.
Thanks, brother! I've been listening to quite a bit of Bizzle of late. He's very good! God Over Money!

L

Little_Light

Oh yeah I did! Lecrae is absolutely amazing. I'm not one for hip-hop music, but Lecrae does it so well and with a Christian meaning, it's amazing.