Obama to back Palestinian state

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

3Scoreand10

DEBKAfile is reporting that Obama is to give Europe the green light to file a UN Security Council motion proclaiming an independent Palestinian state.

Please God, stop this wicked man.

K

kennethcadwell

Why stop this from happening as it falls in as part of the full end times plan that God has shown us in His word.
The OT prophecies and Revelation both show the temple mount under a shared arrangement as it shows in a new rebuilt temple one of the outer courts is missing because that part is given to the gentiles to trample. Hince a picture of a new temple side by side with the dome of the rock.......

We need this to take place as we need the Jews to have control (partial control) of the temple mount again so that they can build their temple again and return to daily sacrifice as the prophecies state. We can not have the final end time prophecies take place in our life time if the others that have to take place to lead into the tribulation period happen first.

I praise and give all glory to God for His prophecies unfolding right before our eyes !!!!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
leaders want things to go well and prosper. rulers do not care if everything burns under their watch as long as they are in charge and getting their way. heard that said a couple of years ago, and it 100% describes Obama.

3Scoreand10

Why stop this from happening as it falls in as part of the full end times plan that God has shown us in His word.
The OT prophecies and Revelation both show the temple mount under a shared arrangement as it shows in a new rebuilt temple one of the outer courts is missing because that part is given to the gentiles to trample. Hince a picture of a new temple side by side with the dome of the rock.......

We need this to take place as we need the Jews to have control (partial control) of the temple mount again so that they can build their temple again and return to daily sacrifice as the prophecies state. We can not have the final end time prophecies take place in our life time if the others that have to take place to lead into the tribulation period happen first.

I praise and give all glory to God for His prophecies unfolding right before our eyes !!!!
From a pure selfish, personal desire, I am ready for the time of tribulation to begin.
I have always hoped that I would see my Lord come, but I am running out of years.
But there are many who are just not ready, and for their sake I would hope He would wait.

But I do not see this peace coming and a third temple.
I believe that when the antichrist is revealed, there are only 1290 left until Jesus returns at the seventh trump.
The first half of the 70th week of Daniel (the tribulation period) was during the ministry of Jesus.

But I believe He will not wait. The end is about to begin and this nation is about to see the judgement of a rightious God.

K

kennethcadwell

From a pure selfish, personal desire, I am ready for the time of tribulation to begin.
I have always hoped that I would see my Lord come, but I am running out of years.
But there are many who are just not ready, and for their sake I would hope He would wait.

But I do not see this peace coming and a third temple.
I believe that when the antichrist is revealed, there are only 1290 left until Jesus returns at the seventh trump.
The first half of the 70th week of Daniel (the tribulation period) was during the ministry of Jesus.

But I believe He will not wait. The end is about to begin and this nation is about to see the judgement of a rightious God.

Yes all nations will feel God's judgment coming real soon, and I still hold to the ideal as it has been put into me that the generation the Lord said that will not pass until they see all the birth pains take place is the same generation born when Israel became a nation in one day in 1948.

Lord Jesus compared the end times events leading into the tribulation period like birth pains because they would start off small and then get stronger and stronger, or more and more consistent. As we look around at world events over the past many years we can see that happening exactly as the Lord said.

Also it is not selfish to want these things to take place and have the Lord return in our time, as the bible says to look for this and to pray for His immediate return. As our focus is always to be on Him...............

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Im always impressed that some christians believe all americans will feel the wrath of God because of actions our president or congress takes that we have no control over. Like God is just going to smite us all because DC is full of idiots?

3Scoreand10

Im always impressed that some christians believe all americans will feel the wrath of God because of actions our president or congress takes that we have no control over. Like God is just going to smite us all because DC is full of idiots?
Well the majority of the people in this nation put those idiots there.
And if you will notice, a majority of the population support wickedness, even those who falsely claime to be Christians.
All Israel suffered even though all were not gulity.

Last edited:
K

kennethcadwell

I do not believe we will suffer God's wrath for what the government has done, as I believe what Revelation says that God's wrath is handed out at the end of the Great Tribulation.

But we will still suffer for standing for Christ names sake as their bad doings in government do fall down onto the people of our country. We are not, nor does the bible say we are immune to or will not suffer our own tribulations or trials in life, nor does the bible even say that we will escape the tribulation period. As the bible only refers to we are not going to suffer God's wrath that Revelation shows comes at the end of the tribulation period.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Do you have a link for that, OP? Just curious.

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015

Soon to be current events:

Isa 41:8-14

8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the Lord, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

KJV

Isa 17:1-3
1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria: they shall be as the glory of the children of Israel, saith the Lord of hosts

KJV

Jer 49:34-38

34 The word of the Lord that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying,

35 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might.

36 And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.

37 For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them even my fierce anger, saith the Lord; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:

38 And I will set my throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the Lord.
KJV

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
Netanyahu should tell Obama and the UN 'there will be no Palestinian state; and if you try to force the issue it will cost you far more than you will think it is worth. If we don't oppose you , God will!'

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
And this for good measure...

For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward.
(Zec 14:2-4)

"For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,
(Joe 3:1-2)

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
This may be the affectionate American patriot speaking more than the normally dominant rational Christian, but I sincerely believe that there are communities in this country that are very blessed and may indeed be set aside for survival when or if wrath comes.

V

Viligant_Warrior

DEBKAfile once reported that U.S. forces were going to strike Israeli nuclear facilities at 0400 hours local on April 6, 2004.

They have had at least a dozen stories reporting U.S. carrier attacks on Iran were "imminent." First it was supposed to happen November, 2006. Then November, 2007;, April, 2008; August, 2008; 2009, 2010, 2012 ... you get the idea. Anyone read about a U.S. carrier attack on Iran that I missed?

They've posted even more stories predicting similar strikes by Israel against Iran since 2004.

They've "reported" pending assassinations, government coups, civil wars, and a host of natural disasters -- none of which have actually happened.

So no they're reporting Obama will support a Palestinian state? I have no doubt he does, but he will never say so publicly. It would be the homicide of the Democratic Party leading up to 2016's elections.

DEBKAfile is very good at glomming on to every two-bit rumor that comes along, positioning itself to take credit for a story that actually happens but still not be tarnished if the story never develops. Giora Shamis and Diane Shalem are very good at what they do, which essentially is discrete rumor-mongering. Kind of like The Inquirer, only with politics, not Hollywood.

Dec 12, 2013
Well...judgment begins at the house of God, did not the righteous suffer in Israel and in Judah when God used the Assyrians and Babylonians to judge them? Were not the righteous carried away captive and had to endure some 70 years in Babylonian captivity?

What type of cake walk would it be for the righteous in this nation if it was brought down in a nuclear strike, or the economy crashed and the grocery stores were emptied in a matter of days, or the electrical grid was brought down in an E.M.P strike or massive solar flare.....

What is equally amazing are those who have their head in the sand, that think this is some godly country filled to the brim with Christians......now that takes the cake!

Dec 12, 2013
Netanyahu should tell Obama and the UN 'there will be no Palestinian state; and if you try to force the issue it will cost you far more than you will think it is worth. If we don't oppose you , God will!'
Amen to that for sure.......!

prove-all

May 16, 2014
  • [h=3]Zechariah 14:2 (KJV)[/h]For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Please God, stop this wicked man.
not much we can do about that I believe, like voting , does not matter.

for “Surely the Lord will do nothing, but he revealeth
his secret unto his servants the prophets”: Amos 3:7

and As he spake by the mouth of his Holy prophets,
which have been since the world began:

the living may know the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men,
and giveth it to whomsoever he will,and setteth up over it
the basest of men: Daniel 4:17

Amen, declared from the beg. to the end, thy kingdom come.

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are
(closed up and sealed till the time of the end).

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book,
even to the time of the end:

many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

come Lord Jesus, Gods will [will] be done soon on earth.

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.