Obama wants sex education for Kindergartners w/ homosexual indoctrionation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tdrew777

The false religion has always been about controlling the masses. The spirit of the anti-Christ is just that. But these are not the days of the revelation of the anti-Christ. These are the days of the revelation of Christ!!! Be strong and courageous; the reward is for those who persevere to the end. Bring it on!!!!

L

letti

Your not just right AgeofKnowledge you know what this is,sad to say it is a regime of fascists beginning that haven't reached full culmination as of yet.

L

letti

History has a really ugly way of repeating itself.

M

MidniteWelder

History has a really ugly way of repeating itself.
Unless we as humans stop repeating the same mistakes expecting different results.

Theres a better way.
Appreciate the Lords discipline knowledge and wisdom so we don't remain stupid.
Not calling anyone stupid, yet this is the biblical definition thereof.

Proverbs 12:1
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but whoever hates correction is stupid.

D

DragonSlayer

There's no way that's possible. Obama was willing to do this all. I won't agree nor disagree if he's "possessed" or being "influenced." But whatever Obama does to this next generation and to this country, it was done willingly. He's without excuse, just like the rest of us are.
I don't understand ! If we are against sodomite indoctrination, why are you saying we would be without excuse like Obama ?

Did you ever hear about the Manchurian candidate and the secret CIA black ops directly related to that ? It would make you understand that yes that's possible. Mind control torture is not a myth, it's fact, and it's happening secretly for many decades in US and in the whole world. Hopefully the Lord will put an eternal end to this inconceivable horrors real soon !

D

DragonSlayer

They want to make it so any teacher who refuses to teach children that homosexual sex acts are moral loses their job (and who knows what else).

The homosexual agenda is the biggest threat to liberty and freedom of religion in the West. Government persecution, as policy, for all who resist the homosexual agenda is rapidly becoming a reality against moral people in Western nations.

Here in California, the California legislature is considering punishing youth groups who don't embrace the gay agenda. Earlier this week, the Committee on Revenue and Taxation voted 6 to 3 to move the bill to the full judiciary committee.

The homosexual State Sen. Ricardo Larahas proposed the bill that will strip non-profit youth organizations of their sales tax exemption for food and other items if they discriminate on the basis of gender identity or sexual orientation.

The bill literally names 25 organizations that must embrace the homosexual agenda or suffer government imposed consequences including the Boy Scouts, Young Men's Christian Association, Little League, etc... and they have their eye on all Catholic and Christian private schools in this state as well.

There is no way any genuine Catholic or Christian organization can conform with the sexually immoral homosexual agenda and still be genuinely Catholic or Christian. And yes: it's a violation of their first amendment to try and force them.

The government might as well be telling Catholic and Christian organizations they must teach fornication and adultery as moral behaviors or be persecuted for fornication, adultery, and homosexuality are all very serious sinful sexually immoral behaviors in orthodox Christian epistemology. True Christianity is in no way compatible with homosexuality. And using same-sex marriage as a government weapon to persecute Catholics and Christians is in no way compatible with religious liberty.

It is a blatant attempt by spiritually deceived people to destroy genuine Christianity by using government force to make Christians and their organizations abandon a historically accurate exegesis of orthodox Christian epistemology and ultimately get people to abandon the God of the Bible (e.g. the only one true Creator God) as He is.

And most of the people doing this call themselves "liberals" for some reason. In Germany, these "liberals" banned home schooling because home schooling allows parents to make decisions regarding what their children will be taught, namely Christianity. This is a threat to the state's indoctrination. In Germany, the police break into your home and drag everyone off to jail if you dare to home school your own children.

Make no mistake: persecution madness against Catholics and Christians has already begun led by people who have been spiritually deceived by the devil.
That's incredible ! It's directly linked to the Babylonian royal decree to worship the Babylonian golden statute of Nebuchadnezzar, or be put to death ! And the vast majority obeyed, but just a few represented by Daniel's three friends refused to worship the Babylonian golden statute, and they endured the dreadful Babylonian royal wrath, and they were condemned to the Babylonian capital punishment, but the Lord protected them always, and saved them !

All is linked ! Paul talked about rebellious people who worship and serve the creature rather than the Lord, and who go against the natural use of the opposite gender and become sodomites ! That's fascinating indeed !
All events in present and future are directly linked to the past events who are described in the Scriptures !
It's like a wisdom music repeating itself, again and again until the end of times, until Jesus comes at the right of His Father, to establish His Kingdom on Earth as He did in Heaven !

We should do the same thing as the three Daniel's friends, and dare to refuse to worship the golden statute of sodomite agenda, even if it means being ostracized by the vast majority, and enduring the Babylonian wrath; and we should not fear the Babylonian wrath, for as in the time of Daniel and his three friends, the Lord will protect his children always !

Last edited by a moderator:
L

letti

I can only imagine what awful decision they make next.One main goal and agenda,they slowly change everything to get to that goal.I'ts plain to see the truth,one goal,many steps will be needed.Godlessness the ultimate goal,and God will surely respond sooner or later just like when Israel turned away from him.

H

hattiebod

Please...we have THE KING!! we have the LORD of LORDS in charge. Let us not be defeated by some silly rules...my youngest is 17 and is a God Loving, Christ believing Christian. He is in UK 'normal' education...I have prayed. I have kept up a 'good' relationship with my son. He has told me he did not want to go to church sometimes...but did so coz of me...i took hime to Soul Survivor this summer and WOW!! God will bless us if we are obedient to Him. Is he a 'good' Christian? No. None of us are...I have no idea what one looks like :) Do not fear, we know tough times are ahead but, such blessings too!! as people ask...my neighbour asked me...why?? what so much so sick in the world...and she now has a Bible and we talk..do not be afraid. We belong to the King. God Bless you. Hattie <><