Off to Hospital Today :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hattiebod

Dear praying pals :)
I am off to the hospital to get the cast on my leg changed today. I ruptured my Achilles 2 weeks ago and have to have the cast changed every 2 weeks. I am told it will be 8 -12 weeks before I can weight bear again. I am praying for a swift recovery, that all will heal micaculously fast and shock my doctor :) Please also ask our Lord that I will have oppertunities to show the light and love of Christ through all interactions. That I will learn patience in my circumstances and be content despite them. Thank you, & I hope you all have a blessed day :) In His name, <><

U

ukkez

i will pray for u hattiebod, hope it all goes well. iv just had 6 weeks off because i had a op on my toes and not being able to do much, make sure u rest lots, read books, i did some sewing and other crafts to try and keep busy. ask for people to come round, i got really lonely. im on here alot for another 2 weeks if u want a chat. god bless x

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
I am off to the hospital to get the cast on my leg changed today. I ruptured my Achilles 2 weeks ago and have to have the cast changed every 2 weeks. I am told it will be 8 -12 weeks before I can weight bear again. I am praying for a swift recovery, that all will heal micaculously fast and shock my doctor :) Please also ask our Lord that I will have oppertunities to show the light and love of Christ through all interactions. That I will learn patience in my circumstances and be content despite them. Thank you, & I hope you all have a blessed day :) In His name, <><
Father, we ask as a community that Hattibod be healed as swiftly as you see fit. She is eager to get out and enjoy life to the fullest and bring hope and joy to others as you work through her. Father you know as a Christ follower the way to help ourselves in the midst of our trials is to help others as we bring the Word to them. So I ask that you continue to shine your light on Hattibod so that she will be the light others follow to get closer to you. In Jesus name, Amen. Were pulling for you!

S

simplyme_bekah

I pray in agreement with you, amen. <3 Be blessed

H

hattiebod

Home...painful, have 4 weeks in this cast, then changed for another 2. Then I see the consultant. So 6 weeks ahead....lots of time on CC & for sedentary pastimes! ( maybe I could make a start on Christmas gifts...) Please pray for me to be patient!! And to use my time as best I can....I seem to be talented at doing very little at the moment! Thanks for prayers:) really appreciate you all. God Bless, <><

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying in agreement with all you've asked, Allene :) Especially for patience, as I'm sure it'll take plenty of that. And I'm sure you are already, but soak up as much of the Word as you can while you have plenty of time, because His words are health to your flesh :) Praying that you recover rapidly. Peace to you!

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Praying for you Hattie. The cast stuff is tough. Relax and get some good reading in.

W

wwjd_kilden

Sometimes it's good to do little/ nothing :) You can use it to relax and to spend more time with God :)

praying

I

iTOREtheSKY

ohhhh good good ...we get to have you around for a while longer..yer' stuck with us!!!! lol Fast healing in Jesus name! rest & recharge,and if you get really really bored we'll play battleship where we just yell out letters & numbers to one another in hopes one will be honest enough to admit they've had their battleship sunk. lol Example...I'd say "B1"...you'd (lie of course) & reply, "Miss"...then you'd do similar,and then I'd lie,so on & so on. LOL

F

faik

god help u

dod never forget his children

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs hattiebod, praying in agreement in Jesus's name for all you ask and for Gods glory!

God bless
pickles

W

Water1944

I really want you to shock your doctor! I loved that! I pray that God's healing hand be on you, may He keep you strong while His healing is taking place. May He provide you with many places to witness for Him, and to share your love for Him. God's blessings on you.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for a quick healing for you sister. Wow, no vacuuming...must be tough ;).

But I know it must be hard to be so sedentary:(.