oh hi there

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2012
I'm new here, what can and should i expect from this site?

L

LoveIsTheKey

hey climb welcome,
well you can make friends and talk to ppl in main chat or in private if they want.
there are lots of different chat rooms but i think that most of us use the lounge room,bible study room and youtube room.
Lots of different ppl,most of them christian.
So,Welcome ! :)

B

beloved3

I'm new here, what can and should i expect from this site?
Hi I am relatively new to the site too. And already I have met several people who are inspiring, encouraging, and interesting. I have found a few prayer partners and a few others to share my thoughts with. Anyway, this is the site for those happy to be in Christ's love. For those wanting to live each day for him. For those seeking some answers..clarifications.. all these, among so many other wonderful reasons :) (what can I say, I am a fan) i do hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome to you Climb!

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Expect and look for friends, and you'll probably find them if you're patient and talk to people :). Welcome! See the link in my signature for more help in the chat rooms.

R

River_W

Welcome to Christian Chat! I've met some really amazing people here, and I pray that you do too! God bless!

In Christ,
River