oh lord help me please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

inloveandhopless

I'm so alone in everything I do. Oh lord I need you. I need my husband who just wants to hurt me please help me deal with all I need to deal with

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Stop that. You should to speak God in private not where other people can see. I understand if you want to feel compassion but you're going too far.

Jesus said worrying won't help you, so try to be strong, and if you don't have the strength then pray for it. My prayers are with you.

Last edited:
I

inloveandhopless

I need serious prayers for an on going mentally abusive relationship with a man I wish I didn't love

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
I understand that. But you to completely rely on God and our prayers for you. Please stop worrying and just trust Him okay? He's willing to deliver you from your situation but you've to BELIEVE in Him. Remember what Jesus said about the birds of the air? Even though they didn't sow or reap God fed them, and you're so much more than birds. So please don't let yourself be in despair over what you're going though. God WILL help you. You know He will, so go Him and believe in Him, because He cares the most, not me, not your family or friends, not other members here on cc, not even your husband, only God. Hang in there okay?

Dec 19, 2009
I'm so alone in everything I do. Oh lord I need you. I need my husband who just wants to hurt me please help me deal with all I need to deal with
You need the Lord, as you explained. Not sure you need the abusive husband. Walk with the Lord. He'll show the way.

M

MTplainsman

Prayer said for of you both also. I feel for your situation. As already said, it is good to ask for prayer, and we all will readily do so for anybody, but you must trust in The Lord at the same time too. This is a potent combination!

Pray, pray, pray, and believe there will be change in a positive way, and it will be so...

Faith my friend... God bless you folks.

K

kittycat7

Praying for you :) I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

O

Orange

I will pray for you. God bless you.

May 3, 2013
I believe you need those prayers. Privacy cannot be held at high levels of pain.

May He hear you soon!

His WILL be done...

B

breezyt

Lord please help and show her your way...amen