Oh my god, What is happening in India????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

didymos

Please don't say 'omg' here, thank you.

J

jurez

very sad :(

Misty77

Aug 30, 2013
Oh my Giraffes!

That is so horrific! My heart breaks for these precious daughters, and I have to fight hatred for these monsters that would use girls as objects for their own depravity.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
I didn't want to comment on this, because last year, around this time, the Nirbhaya case happened.
The whole country was shocked and angry, mass protests erupted everywhere. How many Nirbhayas are there who go unnoticed?

This just spirals me into depression and anger.

Because I don't believe that attitudes of hatred towards women will ever change.

This is why I am glad that there is a God of justice, and that hell exist.

J

ji

There is no single field which is not corrupted in our country. :(
5 policemen rape 16 16-year-old girl | Watch the video - Screen India
We Indians are responsible.Not God.You and me do nothing against it also.Its the girl and her family that lost.And it will happen more and more as long as the filthy film industry and so called fashion world influence the common man in our country.I am a common man.Everyday i walk out on the road,i see men/women/boys(above 10 yrs of age)/girls(above 10 yrs of age) dress in a weird manner.As a man i feel sometimes very hard to look at women and girls because of the way they wear dress.And sometimes these low wait jeans waalah 'freaks' make me angry.Yes,they do have money,but they won't dress decently.It's the new age low brain mentality-satanic.
And yet,inspite of all these a rape that should happen in metros happen in some remote area.Indian women will never feel a least safe if they dress more vulgarly and provoking.There is a chance of stopping this if they grow up mentally and also the society also grows intelectually.
We have bollywood(with other divisions depending on the state) which came from hollywood.It all starts from satan.So in the long run all this will only increase.Because the words of the Holy Bible must come true verse by verse.
"Just as int he days of Noah..so shall the coming of son of man be".Do not be amazed,cling to God and help where you can.
God Bless.There is no point in getting enraged.Prevention helps,protesting afterwards doesn't help the victim.And it happens all over the world.No one cares.If you care,go and pray.So that you have a clear mind and by your prayer God takes steps temporarily for your effort.
UNO,UNICEF,WHO etc were made by satan and made for him.God has no part in it.That much corrupted is this world.That's why God has no part.His only part is the Church that is going to be taken which is global.If you know these people who have become victims,go personally and share their burden,pray for them,make a prayer unit with such victims and do something for the Kingdom of God and Heaven.
God Bless:)

J

ji

I didn't want to comment on this, because last year, around this time, the Nirbhaya case happened.
The whole country was shocked and angry, mass protests erupted everywhere. How many Nirbhayas are there who go unnoticed?

This just spirals me into depression and anger.

Because I don't believe that attitudes of hatred towards women will ever change.

This is why I am glad that there is a God of justice, and that hell exist.
Dear,sorry to say this.But attitude of both genders should change.That's why holy Bible has given us universal laws of love commanded by God through love in NT when OT failed.About how men/women should dress.
A man shouldn't dress like women.A woman shouldn't dress like man.Both shouldn't expose.I had a hard time in trying to put a control on my fashion dressing.But in God I am overcoming.It better to walk and also healthy to walk on a normal foot wear than walk on boots[men]/high heels[women].
Not saying that's fully the reason.But good changes does affect positively.If you provoke people who are more weak in flesh than normal people,they get easily possessed by devil to do insane things.There is no point in beating up the rapist or consoling the victim.The real culprit(satan) already left the scene,sit on some traffic lamp or tree and condemn both like a monkey.

I don't care if people hate me for saying this,but in long run understand(at least some of them) see where the world is going to.