One day driving

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DisipleOfGod

Driving to the Ortho on September 10 2013 at 4pm central time the Lord talked to me . I was driving to the ortho clinic when I turned on the christian radio and the song that came on was about the second coming of Jesus at that exact time I felt his strong presence on me that I stared crying in tears and He told me No matter how hard the situation is or easy I will always be there for you no matter what my son. I am not a very emotional person, but since that day I have become more emotional towards our savior Jesus Christ

P

psalm6819

Jesus has emotions and He feels when we love Him back. It warms His heart/ I think praise and worship music draw us closer to Him and Him closer to us. The Bible says "The Lord inhabits the praises of His people":)

D

DisipleOfGod

I realize that now that the Lord uses us through his emotions. He communicates with us like this and it is a joyful and warming feeling when he does

Kevin82

Jan 26, 2012
Praise the Lord! I always enjoy people's testimony's and what God is doing for his children. There is no better joy than serving Him.

D

DisipleOfGod

Praise the Lord! I always enjoy people's testimony's and what God is doing for his children. There is no better joy than serving Him.
You are absolutely right in that ever since been happier. I serve him more amd more now

Oct 7, 2013
God has his ways of talking to us. It sounds to me that this came through to the hearer loud and clear.