One More Prayer Request Please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
I would ask for one more prayer request. I am starting to feel very depressed right now and downtrodden.

I have incurred many personal attacks on here and I know where they come from. The enemy of my soul who is Satan.

I need God's protection because right now I am feeling very emotionally and spiritually drained feeling like I have to defend myself against evil people and their false accusations.

Please pray that God strengthens me and renews my spirit and enables me to withstand such attacks and not succumb to them and end up feeling like a worthless piece of garbage because of how other people sometimes treat me.

I know these attacks are from Satan and not everyone who says they are Christian are and some people have mental and emotional problems and for some reason think they can dump on me.

Please pray for strength, renewal, and protection from this sort of personal attacks meant to hurt me and not help me.

Thank you for any sincere prayers said on my behalf.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Isaiah 54:17

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
FatherGod I come to You to thank you for my sister LRG.......for bringing her peace.....for hearing her cries..
Thankyou for mending her mind and spirit......for keeping her close and protecting her from harm......
for sending her the Comforter.....for helping her focus on You.....for bringing her joy in this hard time....
I thank you in Jesus,s Holy name....amen.....

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus give your knowledge, wisdom, peace and Joy, keep away from the darkness, Amen

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
FatherGod I come to You to thank you for my sister LRG.......for bringing her peace.....for hearing her cries..
Thankyou for mending her mind and spirit......for keeping her close and protecting her from harm......
for sending her the Comforter.....for helping her focus on You.....for bringing her joy in this hard time....
I thank you in Jesus,s Holy name....amen.....
Thank you for your response.

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
Thank you for all those who have prayed for this request.

B

butterfly712

Lord Jesus,please help and protect LRG from all of these negitive and false accusations,in Jesus name,Amen.

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
Lord Jesus,please help and protect LRG from all of these negitive and false accusations,in Jesus name,Amen.
Thank you for your prayer.

I like the puppy.

P

psychomom

praying...

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
Perhaps you should read this thread http://christianchat.com/prayer-requests/99922-heart-divided.html The only real negative and false accusations are coming from her.
There is no reason for you to come here. You are not welcome on my post. I have a right to ask for prayer just like anyone else.

God's will will be done in my life and not anyone else's. You are on my ignore list for a reason.

I made my prayer request this way for a reason so that I wouldn't have to deal with people falsely accusing me and making false assumptions. I tried to correct the false accusations and assumptions many times over but some people just refuse to listen.

There was only one person on there that made a valid post that actually helped me out a little.

I would suggest that you mind your own business.

Thank you.