One of many ^_^

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Wingless

There are so many reasons why I know God is real and that, no matter what happens, everything will always be ok. I know there are a ton of people who are going through some awful things and maybe you yourself reading this are one of them, and people tell you "trust in The Lord" and you're thinking that you do trust Him but your situation is different. Just realize that this time on earth is temporary and that being a christian means your happy ending is waiting for you when its all over.

Lol ok,one of my testimonies:

I was a christian long before I got married so my idea of marriage has always been that there are very very limited circumstances in which its ok to get a divorce. I knew that, and knowing that my chances were pretty good that I'd be with that woman for the rest of my life, I didn't even think divorce was something I needed to worry about. Well during the process of planning our wedding, my wife at the time and myself both lost our jobs at the same time; it was scary but I was able to find a job at DirecTV within a few weeks so we were ok for the time being. Though the job I found was a blessing I knew I'd have to find something better so I applied for the company I currently work for. I'm not going to lie and say that I loved that job because it was a gift from God. God knows me better than I know myself so I'm pretty sure he knew I'd hate it but he also knew I could handle it. I went to work every day for almost a year and the anxiety from work never went away. I prayed in my work van to and from each job, I listened to uplifting christian music, then I prayed even more, but still I felt sick going to work. All this time I was away from my new wife was starting to really take a toll on our marriage. You always hear the first year of marriage is the hardest so I figured that things were fine, stressful, but fine.

8 months later my current employer calls me in for the first series of tests and interviews I'd need to pass to work for them. I was so so so excited by the last interview lol. I started working and my attitude was 1000% better and I absolutely believe that had God given me a job I was comfortable with (unlike DirecTV), I never would have been where He wanted me to be. My new company was a 2 hour drive to and from my house in addition the the 12 hours I worked. While I was happier, my wife was not, and after 6 more months of me not being home much she had finally had enough. One day she told me she wanted a divorce and that she had met someone online. I was devastated. I tried everything I could and to this day I wonder if I could have done more but I had to let go; her role in my life had played its part and it was time to accept what had happened and learn from what God knew I needed to learn from it.

God had already given me so many gifts after He pulled me through my previous job that trusting Him that everything was still going to be ok seemed like the only thing that made any sense. I was now in a job that I loved and still love after 5 years, I was working 12+ hours everyday but I was surrounded by some of the coolest people I knew, and I made plenty of money. The entire time I was struggling with DirecTV He was already making plans to help me through my wife leaving. That was when I knew that everything happens for a reason. I pray for strength, wisdom, and courage, to get through each of my days and that's exactly what I get. I've had countless close calls and minor injuries but I do my best to be as safe as possible and He does the rest. I equate my job with pretty much any situation and the answer to me always seems to be the same, whether its a sudden heartbreak or a job you absolutely can't stand: do your best and trust The Lord and you will get through anything.