Online Bible Study Wanted

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Briaunna

I am having a hard time going to church/bible study groups regularly (if at all) due to work and being exhausted. So I was thinking that if a few of us got together once a week to discuss passages in the bible, like selecting passages from the bible and discussing and giving our opinions and interpretations of what we come across, that would be really cool. It can be on this forum, or in a chatroom, or whatever works best for the group as a whole. If anyone is interested in this, please let me know. It will be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

E

Exoaria

I'm more than happy to be a part of this.
My Skype name is falloutkidz and you're very welcome to add me on there.

K

kenisyes

Why not just visit the Bible study chat room here?

B

Briaunna

Why not just visit the Bible study chat room here?
Because I wanted to find a study group and couldn't find the chatroom. I'm looking for it today but didn't want to put off getting a group together in the meantime. Also, I prefer forums. I don't have to rely on people being online at the same time as me to get a reply when I'm in a forum.

B

Briaunna

Also, I don't like the setup of the chatrooms, to me it's chaotic and I don't like it, I would rather not go to the chatrooms here. If anyone has a skype or something (if chatrooms are more your style) then by all means, send me a request. My skype name is briaunna93