Online Bible!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EnaGoguette

maybe an online bible , where we can write down a verse and recieve to us in moments. like bible gateway

J

jkalyna

I LIKE THE LIVING BIBLE OR THE NEW LIVING BIBLE. IT'S REALLY REALLY EASY TO UNDERSTAND, AND GOOD.

U

Ugly

Actually the site is connected to Bible Gateway. In the chats the bible feature is through Bible Gateway. But nothing through the forums themselves.

U

Ugly

I LIKE THE LIVING BIBLE OR THE NEW LIVING BIBLE. IT'S REALLY REALLY EASY TO UNDERSTAND, AND GOOD.

I normally avoid your posts, as you seem to insist on using all caps and i find that annoying, but in this case since you chose to use such ridiculously and annoyingly large letters as i had no choice but to read it, i will respond.

'The Living Bible' is a paraphrase of the bible. The man (as in one person) who paraphrased (as in not translated) it wrote it for his children as a 'storybook' version of the bible for his young children to grasp the basic storyline and point. It is not meant to be studied, quoted or read by adults even. Again, it is a paraphrase for young children, not a translation.

'The New Living Translation' (NLT) on the other hand, is a translation. And is very easy to read as well.