Only 3 Holiday are ment to be celebrated everyday ,rejoycing in what Christ has done

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yosef2

There are only three holidays meant to be celebrated every-day as the victory in what Jesus Christ has done for us. Christmas including, even when our children being born is Happy Anointed One's Day , we should speak over them … Happy Anointed one’s Day, because the power of death and life is in is the tongue. For the Lord had their Days written in His book even before they were formed in their mothers womb PS 139:15-16.Thanksgiving & Happy Resurrection Da, not Easter, Easter is from the Greek goddess of reduction. Even notice that 3 and the symbolism in it and look even deeper. For you are already aware how the church has become worldly , so none of the others do I celebrate. I did not mean to let this little seed out on you but I hate this time of year and how blind the church is. But as for you continue to prosper Brothers and Sisters and where you are faithful in a little He will continue to give you more!