Oppression dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sprinkles24

Had a dream satan put his demons up to frame me for a crime I never did it was horrible. These girls hated me so they slander my name and satan said ur gng to burn nd call ed me names he laughed n said he decievsd my stupid self nd I was beat up because of lies :( need prayer

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father in the name of Jesus we rebuke the enemy from her life. we speak peaceful dreams and joy unspeakable for her!
In the name of Jesus
AMEN

S

shekaniah

Don't forget the promises we stand on.

Proverbs 3:6
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Isaiah 50:8
He who vindicates me is near. Who then will bring charges against me? Let us face each other! Who is my accuser? Let him confront me!

Isaiah 54:17
no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

Prayers sent for you too!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for all protection and care.

God bless
pickles

P

pastel1

Lord God we pray for protection and the hurt the enemy is trying to feed on and cause her to internalize. We cast it out in the name of Jesus christ amen. Don't cause her to be uprooted , protect he home. She is safe and secure in you. In Jesus name amen. What helps to ward off the evil one is the Lord's prayer. It helps and works for me.

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
In Jesus name
Amen.

also psalm 91 God bless..

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Satan's a pretty powerful guy, isn't he? Planting things like that in our dreams and our lives... Pray the Holy spirit to cover you, pray the Blood of Jesus to cleanse and heal you, then you look that old serpent in the eye and tell him 'it doesn't matter how much stronger you are than me, I belong to the one who is stronger than you, and in that I am safe from your barbs'. Then, calling upon the authority Jesus has over them, bind, silence, and get rid of any 'henchmen' that may have been in on the plan.

Reading a little scripture might help too, change the vision in your head from the dream to one of Gods word.

I'll pray for you too.

K

kenisyes

Even if you knew Satan's whole plan for your life (not just this little piece of it), you could rejoice that God's plan is better, and thanks to Jesus, you can say no to Satan, and he can't do anything to stop you from choosing God's plan, and having God's plan be the one your life will follow.

L

libertygirl

There is this quote, "The enemy's only effective weapon is the lie that keeps you from using yours." -David Diga Hernandez

I will be praying.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
There is this quote, "The enemy's only effective weapon is the lie that keeps you from using yours." -David Diga Hernandez

I will be praying.

AMEN! I'm going to use that!

M

Miri

I once heard that when Satan reminds you of your past/present. Just remind him of his future and move on.

You are a child of God forgiven and saved and need no other defence against Satan.

M

MYRedeemedinJC

I don't want you to believe a SINGLE word of it! Satan wants you to think that he has already won and that he is the one who has the power... I want you to remember that satan is the father of lies, Disregard of that dream! After everyday please PRAY this prayer whenever and wherever! Dear God, Please show me all the lies that I've been believing today and replace and make me whole with your Truths with your Holy Spirit!

M

MYRedeemedinJC

I have a song for you! Please listen to it over and over if you want! :)! Tenth Avenue North- You are more! Hope this to be a blessing to you!

Last edited: