ORIGINAL SIN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bluecomet

Lucifer was the highest of all angels. His beauty was beyond all. There was no one greater than him except God. (Ezekiel 28:14-15) You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of the stones of fire; you were perfect in your ways from the day you were created. In this state of absolute perfection a most horrific event took place. Lucifer got his eyes off of God and onto himself. (Ezekiel 28:17) Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness; I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. The Scripture declares that iniquity first happened in him-In his heart. Lucifer began to compare himself with God and with others. With God, he saw that God's beauty surpassed his own. With creation, he realized his beauty and brightness were unmatched. He felt inferior to God and superior to others. HIS SOLUTION WAS SIMPLE. (Isaiah 14:13-14) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.