Our AWESOME God :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

God showed His love so strongly today, we went round a local town handing out roses to women who would accept, blessed them and told them about God's goodness and love for them through Jesus etc!

And by divine appointment, we had nearly 2 hours, with no customers in the 'spiritual' store, talking to the women who runs it. Both me and my friend shared our testimony, and I prayed for her. Can you pray God will save her and use her mightily, thank you :) woohooo God :D she seemed so blessed

P

Powemm

Hey this is so awesome ! gods smile shining and touching those through and around you.. All glory and honor to Him who is in you .. Will certainly lift all up for His time of harvest ! Wonderful!!

L

Livi94

Will pray for her :)

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying as well! Thank you God for your love for this woman and the plans you have for her! :D God bless you Timofree :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting her before God in Jesus's name for all salvation with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles