Our God is MIGHTY to save!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

I prayed that 2 Japanese men would come to church on Sunday, and thank God that 1 said yes so far.............so please pray he and his friend would come not only to church, but to Jesus!

And I meet another non Christian friend on Monday, please pray for her salvation.............arigato thank you :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all of them in Jesus's name.

God bless :)
pickles

P

Powemm

Lifting all pertaining to you up in Jesus Christ name . keep is posted !
Blessings

T

Tintin

Japanese men are some of the hardest people groups to reach with God's Word. You're doing a great thing. I'll be praying for the men and your ministry.

T

Timofree

thanks guys, 1 came and was really touched, he said he didn't have a Bible so i gave him one. And he said he would like to go to church again, but would rather go with someone else. Praise God He's at work in them :)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
may you LORD of all open the heart and mind of each of them. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.

May 11, 2013
I prayed that 2 Japanese men would come to church on Sunday, and thank God that 1 said yes so far.............so please pray he and his friend would come not only to church, but to Jesus!

And I meet another non Christian friend on Monday, please pray for her salvation.............arigato thank you :)

amen! Glory to God ....!! what beautiful victory ... !! .... for a country as difficult as Japan !!!... gambatte onisan !!!

T

Timofree

Hai, Japan has been difficult, but I believe God will move mightily there :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
It only takes one voice for many to hear God's word and salvation in Jesus. :)
May this one mans heart be moved in Jesus, to recieve, then speak! :)
Praying in Jesus. :)

God bless
pickles