OUT OF NOTHING GOD CAN MAKE SOMETHING

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kimdel

We serve a living God, i remember when i got married i wasnt sure about my salvation but come 2005 i gave my life totally to the Living God. I served in the church and i loved to interced. we stayed in the 1st year no kid,2nd,3rd and we started to worry whats going on,the bible says kids are a blessing to marriage. In our african culture if you stay just the 1st year without conceiving then they start to watch over you and the talks gets on. We started to get worried what could be the cause, if such a case happens its always the lady whom they doubt to have a problem. I call on the name of the Lord and asked God whats happening in my marriage? God is really faithful, He showed me like 3times that the problems is with my husband but he couldnt here of such, we went to see the doctor i was tested everything and found to be okey,in all this he couldnt agreed. Brethren, when you reached to a enough is enough point,thats where God comes in, finally God confirmed to my husband about the problem in a dream and he told me that hes ready to go to the hospital for a check-up,i was overjoyed.

He went and was tested and found to have afew sperm count and that its hard for him to pregnant a lady but atleast twas few,i was relieved to know that its known where the problem is and at the same time worried that i wouldnt have kids. i gave it all to the Lord and told Him He has a reason for it all. My hubby was much worried to know that he cant make me pregnant and he wanted to commit suicide thinking he is a useless man,he went to differnet doctors ,was given medication to boost the hormones or so for quite sometimes but when he went for a check-up after sometimes it was worse,the little he had now was nowhere completely nothing no spermcounts at all. Its here that i confirm for real no kids for me. Its here that God gave me a burden to pray for women who are married and without kids, i took that and started praying for families and i had told God to remove the desire to have kids inside me for i could see no hope unless Gods does a miracle and not a man and i served my Lord like never before. Come the 4th year around july, i felt sick and he took me to the doctor was diagonise and nothing was seen and the doctor asked,when was your last period? what! thats one of the quiz i never wanted to be asked cz i knew what was going on,was told to check for a PG test i refused for i felt they are trying to force do something which i know its impossible,eventually i did it coz i was forced to do it but to my surprised the result turned out +ve, meaning i was confirm to be pregnant. Jesus! wish you could be there to see the joy that we had,i cried so did my huz,i told God you mean you have remembered us? as at now am blessed with 2 beaautiful daughters.

My advice is,never loose hope even though there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel but keep in mind that God is in the making and soon wil suprise u. Keep off from naysayers and those people who will pin you down but look unto Christ for the answer to your problems for He is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Some of my christian friends told me to have a relationship outside and that its only a woman who knows the father of the kids but i decline for i knew even judas was one of the disciples of Christ and was used to betray Him. there are many sanballats and tobias out there to discourage u but be like nehemiah he stood with his goals.Nehemiah 4. God bless u

eddie1801

Jun 9, 2013
That was a beautiful testimony..that really made my day because I am going through some things now, and it seems tough. But just like you said never loose hope ..and I will try not to.

K

kimdel

Eddie God bless you so much,we do serve a living God and believe me there is no mountain that is too tough for the Lord to move it, no soul that is too deep for God to soothe it your case God is able to deal with it. Present it to the Lord and as He said nothing is impossible with Him,He will see you through and though i might not know what your going through i will stand with you in prayers. isaiah 54:17 let it be so in your life.

N

Nancyer

How awesome is that?! Praise God for you both and your beautiful daughters, I'm thrilled for you. Nothing is impossible with God. Amen.

W

wordqueen

praise God great testimony! word queen

K

kimdel

to Nancyer and wordqueen,God bless you so much your awesome. indeed God has a plan for each and everyone of us