Outcasting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yoej_ogart

What I really reeeally can't stand is when the Christians I have met, say "Oh hey!" or talk to you and act all nice.. but then out of no where, they start to pick on you! annd stop talking to you.. it hurts me when they do that. Because many of them think they know me, but they haven't seen who I am all the way through.. PLus they always out cast me like I'm not here.. Anybody else get out casted by someone?

Dec 12, 2009
I get outcasted a lot...and yeah... it does hurt

S

socperkins

People in my church do this, but I think it's because they're old (maybe they forget my name). It does hurt, but I just keep grinning and being polite to them.

Y

yoej_ogart

I get outcasted a lot...and yeah... it does hurt
yeah.. :/ I hope that the outcasting towards you ends, or at least lowers lol God bless!

Y

yoej_ogart

People in my church do this, but I think it's because they're old (maybe they forget my name). It does hurt, but I just keep grinning and being polite to them.
Awesome! That's what I do, it may hurt but yeah.. it's the right thing lol God bless!

V

Vidy

Uhhhhm... I think I'm weird, I'm the only person who's never experienced this -.-

I've never been betrayed or anything... But then again, I've never lived anywhere more than ~2 years in a row, so haven't really had time to develop relationships trusting enough to BE betrayed lol. Anyway, I normally don't hang out with "church kids" anyway, since most of the time they talk about... drugs, sex, and sports. I tend to hang more around the "outcast" kids anyway, since they talk about drugs, sex, and video games XD I'm a nerd lulz.

Of course, once they get to know me, they will be more cautious around me and try to keep things more appropriate, because they KNOW I don't like most of that stuff. A lot of the times the topics don't really change, but they keep it less vulgar and use less bad language. Still not great, but hey, it's improvement =D lol

R

relient_k23

i try not to let it bug me.....the way i see it, if they're not really interested in being my friend, then they're not worth being friends WITH. lol. that may sound harsh but....

Y

yoej_ogart

Uhhhhm... I think I'm weird, I'm the only person who's never experienced this -.-

I've never been betrayed or anything... But then again, I've never lived anywhere more than ~2 years in a row, so haven't really had time to develop relationships trusting enough to BE betrayed lol. Anyway, I normally don't hang out with "church kids" anyway, since most of the time they talk about... drugs, sex, and sports. I tend to hang more around the "outcast" kids anyway, since they talk about drugs, sex, and video games XD I'm a nerd lulz.

Of course, once they get to know me, they will be more cautious around me and try to keep things more appropriate, because they KNOW I don't like most of that stuff. A lot of the times the topics don't really change, but they keep it less vulgar and use less bad language. Still not great, but hey, it's improvement =D lol
lol that's lucky though, for you! I was like a bully magnet D: ...Yeah I like hanging out with the outcast kids too, nerd? ha! Nerds ruuule! (sometimes.. lol)

Yeah! They watch out huh! x) Yeah! haha.. God bless!!

Y

yoej_ogart

i try not to let it bug me.....the way i see it, if they're not really interested in being my friend, then they're not worth being friends WITH. lol. that may sound harsh but....
No! I agree!:D The true friends are the ones that stick with you no matter what.. God bless!

H

HumbleSaint

No! I agree!:D The true friends are the ones that stick with you no matter what.. God bless!
Could you tell me yogart how to start a new thread. I'm a little dumb when it comes to that.

Y

yoej_ogart

Could you tell me yogart how to start a new thread. I'm a little dumb when it comes to that.
lol um pick a subject first! Then when you click to enter that subject place haha, above all the forums you'll see a button saying, "NEW THREAD" you click that, and boom! x)

H

HumbleSaint

lol um pick a subject first! Then when you click to enter that subject place haha, above all the forums you'll see a button saying, "NEW THREAD" you click that, and boom! x)
Gracious(thank you)

Red_Tory

Jan 26, 2010
If I have experienced that, I haven't noticed.

I

ilovehillsong

yeah i know what you mean. its like they want to be seen to be friendly but when you reply in a friendly way, they just ignore you, and then you feel really let down. Luckily, i now have friends i have had for about 5 years, so it doesnt bother me so much anymore cos i have other friends to fall back on.

Z

Zeebra

Yes I know exactly what you mean, Yogi. I have been out-casted. From my friends back in BC, For about tow months they wouldn't talk to me...For like no reason.. Thats when I was under depression, and well no worries haha I didn't get too depressed, but it wasn't the best time of my life. I hated it... And of course that summer I was moving, so I didn't see my bestfriend untill the last day I moved, because she wouldn't talk to me. I honestly don't understand why it happened, it just did. But were okay now..... And I think I know exactly why you posted this.. We can chat about it if you like ? .... Anyways God Bless hun, Have a wonderful Christ filled day !

P.S They were minimal (or however you spell it!) christians.

Y

yoej_ogart

yeah i know what you mean. its like they want to be seen to be friendly but when you reply in a friendly way, they just ignore you, and then you feel really let down. Luckily, i now have friends i have had for about 5 years, so it doesnt bother me so much anymore cos i have other friends to fall back on.
yeah trueee.. well awesome! x) I'm happy for you!

Y

yoej_ogart

Yes I know exactly what you mean, Yogi. I have been out-casted. From my friends back in BC, For about tow months they wouldn't talk to me...For like no reason.. Thats when I was under depression, and well no worries haha I didn't get too depressed, but it wasn't the best time of my life. I hated it... And of course that summer I was moving, so I didn't see my bestfriend untill the last day I moved, because she wouldn't talk to me. I honestly don't understand why it happened, it just did. But were okay now..... And I think I know exactly why you posted this.. We can chat about it if you like ? .... Anyways God Bless hun, Have a wonderful Christ filled day !

P.S They were minimal (or however you spell it!) christians.
yeah! Sounds gooood.. lol thank you!! You too! Ha.. God bless! Have a greeeeat time shopping!