Pagan, pagan, pagan...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

38miles

Simply brilliant. "And sit at your computer on the Sabbath and argue with Christians..." (3:05)

[video=youtube;a4ZK0JgA8ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ZK0JgA8ig[/video]

B

Bazman

Very good. The sobering thought though is I pray for those who are in the Hebrew movement and understand how simple the Gospel is. The works we must do is to Love and this fulfils the Law. Jesus fulfilled the ceremonial part of the Law as so much of the NT tells us that this was just a shadow pointing to him. The moral part can be fulfilled if we Love. Shame that when I go into the Bible Forum sometimes I just don't see love at all but fighting. I see people not listening but talking over, or putting down people just like this video shows. Its an amusing video but one with a very serious message.

38miles

Very good. The sobering thought though is I pray for those who are in the Hebrew movement and understand how simple the Gospel is. The works we must do is to Love and this fulfils the Law. Jesus fulfilled the ceremonial part of the Law as so much of the NT tells us that this was just a shadow pointing to him. The moral part can be fulfilled if we Love. Shame that when I go into the Bible Forum sometimes I just don't see love at all but fighting. I see people not listening but talking over, or putting down people just like this video shows. Its an amusing video but one with a very serious message.
It is a divide and we each become a cancer on our respective sides. I start reading and it's all, "meh..." Way to lose sight of love in Christ. And I'm massively guilty of this. Like a dog to vomit I'll go back to a thread, feel incensed or, I must shamefully admit, tempted to ridicule. And again it's just like "meh..."

I'm pretty sure we've all allowed a lot of thoughts and emotions that, if we weren't under grace, would surely disqualify us. Maybe a Hebrew roots video exists from their perspective and we can just lock this thread and be done with it. Robo-op?

2Thewaters

Obedience to God is important.
It defines the love of his word.

God asked us to keep Sabbath with him
he will be there.
I love him
You may do as you wish.

Jul 27, 2011
And He said unto them, have ye never read what David did, when he had need, and was an hungered, he, and they that were with him? Mark 2:25 read on.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Mattithyah 5:19, "Whosoever, therefore, will break one of the least of these Laws, and will teach men so, he will be called the least in the Kingdom of Yahweh; but whosoever will do and teach them, the same will be called great in the Kingdom of Yahweh."

Isayah 42:21, "Yahweh is well-pleased, for His righteousness' sake, to magnify the Law, and make it honorable"

Mattithyah 5:20-30, ""For I say to you: Unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will certainly not enter into the Kingdom of Yahweh. You have heard that it was said by the people of ancient times: You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment; But I say to you: Whoever is angry with his brother will be in danger of the judgment! Again, anyone who says; Raca! insulting your brother, will be in danger of the Sanhedrin, but whoever says: Nabel! desiring them to fall away, will be in danger of the fire of Gehenna. Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar, and there you remember that your brother has something against you; Leave your gift there before the altar, and go first and be reconciled with your brother; then come and offer your gift. Settle a controversy with your accuser quickly, before he gets you into court; or your adversary may deliver you to the judge, the judge deliver you to the officer, and you be put into prison. Truly I say to you: You will never come out of there until you have paid the last penny. You have heard that it was said by the people of ancient times: You shall not commit adultery; But I say to you: Whoever looks on a woman with lust for her, has already committed ladultery with her in his heart. So if your right eye causes you to offend; sin, gouge it out and throw it from you! For it is better for you that one of your members perish, than for the whole body to be cast into Gehenna. Or if your right hand causes you to offend, cut it off and throw it from you! For it is better for you that one of your members perish, than for the whole body to be cast into Gehenna."

notuptome

May 17, 2013
You do realize that none of that was God's idea. Israel asked God for the law that they might impress God with their obedience to the law. How did that work out?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
You do realize that none of that was God's idea. Israel asked God for the law that they might impress God with their obedience to the law. How did that work out?

For the cause of Christ
Roger
Ok yeah, the perfect standard of Righteousness, aka the Creator did not care if we killed each other that was the Jews idea that we shouldn't kill each other.

I think you might be misunderstanding a Scripture.