Parmesan Chicken Pasta Fettucini

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JDecree

Simple and delicious meal. This wont be an exact or detailed recipe but it is hard to mess up really.

Ingredients:

-Chicken breasts, cubed
-Red/Orange/Yellow Bell Peppers, cut into bite size pieces
-Zucchini, optional
-You could add mushrooms and/or spinach if you like
-Garlic
-Grated Parmesan(the real stuff is best)
-Fettucini Noodles(or others)
-Thick Cream(18% or higher)
-Salt
-Pepper(optional--but not in my kitchen!)

Directions:

1. Begin heating your salted pasta water.
2. Sear off the chicken breast cubes in a pan with olive oil. You don't need to cook them all the way by this point.
3. Add your vegetables to the chicken. Let them cook together for a while. I told you my recipe isn't exact lol.
4. Around this time you should be ready to put your noodles in to cook, do so.
5. Add some cream to your chicken and vegetable mixture and grate a good amount of parmesan over it. Stir together. If you find it too thick, add some more cream. If you find it too thin, either let it reduce naturally or add some more parm.
6. Add your garlic and salt + pepper at this time. Taste for seasoning. Sometimes I might add a pinch of garlic powder because garlic. Maybe a hint of cayenne if you want some kick.
7. Drain your noodles and either mix the sauce into the noodles or pour over each individual serving.
8. Garnish with more grated parm and/or some Italian parsley. Serve with garlic bread or salad.

Enjoy!