Part 1: Be Encouraged. [New Believers]

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EnaGoguette

www.sensere.com - This a link 2 a song speaking of being encouraged, my brother and my sister.... 'Be Encouraged'

New Believers -This is 4 new believers in Christ...

After preaching the Good News in Derbe and making many disciples, Paul and Barnabas returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch of Pisidia, 22 where they strengthened the believers. They encouraged them to continue in the faith, reminding them that we must suffer many hardships to enter the Kingdom of God. - Acts 14:21-22
*You may also find verse 22 in 2 Tim. 3:12, which reads:
" Yes, and everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution."

Note: Paul and Barnabas returned to visit the believers in all the cities where they had recently been threatened and physocally attacked. Theses men knew the dangers they faced, yet they believed that they had a responsibility to encourage the new believers. No matter how inconvenient or uncomfortable the task may seem, we must always support new believers who need our help and encouragement. It was not convenient or comfortable for Jesus to go to the cross for us!

So if you consider me your partner, welcome him as you would welcome me. 18 If he has wronged you in any way or owes you anything, charge it to me. 19 I, Paul, write this with my own hand: I will repay it. And I wont mention that you owe me your very soul! -Philemon 1:17-19
*You may also find verse 17 in 2 Cor 8:23 and verse 19 in 1 Cor 16:21

Note for verse 17: Paul called Philemon his "partner", but he did not mean a partner in the business sense of the word. Philemon was a partner in grace. Paul and Philemon shared the same experience in Jesus Christ of being saved; in that sense, they were equals. Too often our relationships in the church don't possess true partnership but reflect merely tolerance of one another. Do you have room in your heart to welcome other believers warmly? Treat them as partners in God's grace and love, not just fellow workers. Let your common interests in Christ and your common feeling of gratitude for Christ's love knit you together with others.

Note for verses 17-19: Paul genuinely loved Onesimus. Paul showed his love by personally guaranteeing paymeny for any stolen goods or wrongs for which Onesimus might be responsible. Paul's investment in the life of this new believer certainly encouraged and strengthened Onesimus's faith. Are there young believers who need you to demonstrate such self-sacrifice toward them? Be grateful when you can invest in the lives of others, helping them with Bible study, prayer, encouragement, support, and friendship.

Note for verse 19: Philemon owed his soul to Paul, meaning that Paul had led Philemon to Christ. Becuase Paul was Philemon's spiritual father, he was hoping that Philemon would feel a debt of gratitude that he would repay by accepting Onesimus with a spirit of forgiveness.

There r many more scriptures 4 new believers in Christ, these r just a few, U don't have 2 respond, as long as u understand that there is persecution in this world towards Christians. God bless u and I recieved this information from my Life Application Study Bible, and also God's work through me, His servant. Be at Peace and Jesus luvs u<3 ^^