Part 2: Be Encouraged [loosing love ones...]

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EnaGoguette

Be Encouraged... when u loose loved ones...

"We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died*. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, Christians who have died* will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. So encourage each other with these words."
-1 Thess. 4:15-18
Verse 4:15 Greek those who have fallen asleep.
Verse 4:16 Greek the dead in Christ.

Note: Knowing exactly when the dead will be raised, in relation to the other events at the Second Coming, is not as important as knowing why Paul wrote these words: to challenge believers to comfort and encourage one another. This passage can be a great comfort when any believerdies. The same love that should unite believers in this life (4:9) will unite believers when Christ returns and reigns for eternity. [Amen, lol, it's quite true:)]
This may not include what u wanted 2 hear about loosing ur loved ones, but it's exact. Don't worry, if they followed Christ faithfully on their journey in life, u'll see them someday, just wait. God bless u and i recieved this information from my Life Application Study Bible, and from God's power in me, a ex-nobody, and now, somebody through the value i recieve in Him. Be at Peace and know that our God exists. Amen.