Part - 2 Can Jesus Christ Second Return Really Happen at ANY Moment?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Eccl12and13

Time, Times and the dividing of Time.

I am sure, some of you at the beginning of this post said to yourselves, “This person has really gotten caught up in some sort of cult. How can he say, when Christ’s second coming is going to happen? No one knows that, it says so in the bible” Well, you are correct. No one knows when Jesus will return. But, if you read what I said above carefully, you will notice, I didn't say that I knew WHEN Christ was coming. What I said was, I know for a fact He cannot come within the next three years. And yes there is a difference. Now this I can prove with the word of God. I just hope and pray you've stayed with me up to this point.

God has given us many signs and warnings so that we can know, for sure, when Abomination of Desolation (AOD) is on the scene. Well, just as He has given us the signs for the AOD, He also gave us other warnings and signs of His second coming. Let’s go back to the book of Matthew to learn more.

After Jesus warns the disciples about the AOD, he then gives them another warning:

Matt 24:21. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

So AFTER the AOD has been made known, there will be a time on earth, that has been like no other time since the beginning of time, and there will never be a time like it again. Needless to say, whatever time Christ is speaking of, it can only happen ONCE!!! There can’t be (2) times like this! Let’s read and see if Daniel can shed more light on a time such as this.

We find Daniel continuing with his dream:

Dan 12:1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time

So here we find an event that shall come that has never happen until Daniels times, nor since there has ever been a nation, and not even to the time Daniel is dreaming about. Jesus called that time, a time of great tribulation. Daniel referred to it as a time of trouble. The two events must be one in the same. Which can only mean it will happen one time only. Again, you can’t have an event such as this happen TWICE!! Let’s continue with Daniel’s dream.

Dan 12:5. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half;

After Daniel describes the onetime event he notices two men standing at the bank of the river. One man in the dream is asking, “…how long till the end of these wonders?”. And the other clothed in linen answers, “…for a time, times and a half ”. So now we know how long this, ‘time of trouble’ or time of ‘great tribulation’ will last. Let’s see if we can find that phrase elsewhere so we can find the meaning.

Dan 7:25. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

We have just found the AOD described again. And this time we are given a time frame to work with. We know just how long he will wear out the saints and speak against the most High: for, “…a time and times and the dividing of time.” This is the second time we have found this time reference in the scriptures. It must be explained.

Let’s do a quick review:

We just learned that AFTER the AOD is revealed, there will be a time on this earth that has not happened since the beginning of the world and will never happen again. Jesus called that time, ‘great tribulation’ and Daniel referred to it as, ‘a time of trouble’.

We learned that the time of ‘great tribulation’ will last for, “…a time, times, and an half.”

And finally we found out the length of time the AOD will speak against the most High and wear out the saints: “…and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”

Is it possible that the time of great tribulation and the time when the AOD will prevail over the saints are one in the same? Let’s continue!

We have done a lot of searching in the OT. Let’s move on to the NT to see if we can get some answers. And since we are looking for answers to end time events, we will search the book of Revelations.

In the book of Rev., John is telling us of future events very similar to what Daniel gave us. Below we’ll read the portion of John’s vision where a woman is helped by God. Without getting to deep, the woman described hear is the church, or the saints of God.

Rev 12:6. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Now we have a time reference that we can work with. Wherever the wilderness is the woman is going to, it will be a place prepared by God and she will be feed there for 1260 days, or 3.5 years. Let’s read further.

Rev 12:14. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

So John restates the same story of the woman going into the wilderness, but this time he uses a different time reference. One we have seen (2) other times in the scriptures: time, and times, and half a time. We know the vision John is having is one of end time events. So how many times can the woman flee into the wilderness? Only once! This too is a one time event. Which means we now know how long all of the other events using the phrase, ‘time, times, and half a time’ will be: 1260 days, or 3.5 years.

So just how do we get 3.5 years out of ’time, times, and a half a time’? After all, we just can’t say something equals something else and have no bases for it! Well if we look at it, it’s all very simple. Time = (1) year. Times (Time + Time) = (2) years. And a half of time = (½) year. Add them all up and we get 3.5 years. Need more proof? Let’s read more.

Let’s read further into Rev. What we are reading next is about a beast that rises out of the sea with (10) horns. A beast with 10 horns! Sounds familiar? Could it be that son of perdition, the AOD? Let’s find out!

Rev 13:5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

So this just confirms ALL we have just learned. The person above, we know is the AOD. And we just learned that power will be given to him for forty-two months. And just how long is forty-two month? You guessed it; 3.5 years. Let’s go back in the book of Daniel to see if he gives us any other time reference that is close to 3.5 years.

Dan 7:8. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9. And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Now we are given a time frame of 1,290 days, which is 30 days longer than the other events. But let’s read the 11th verse again:

11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,

So in this instance, the reference also includes the time that the AOD is, ‘set up’ or ‘placed‘. So we are still looking at a 3.5 year time frame. But where will he be set up? Let’s re-read a verse in II Thes;

II Thes 2:4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is
worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself
that he is God.

So just where is the temple of God? It is in the same place where the daily sacrifices will be started and then stopped. And the only place to perform the daily sacrifices is in the temple, that is yet to be built in Jerusalem. Yet another sign; the rebuilding of the Holy Temple. So is it all starting to come together?

There is one more event that is mentioned in the bible that will last for 3.5 years. And yes, it takes place at the same time as all of the others we have just learned about. To find it, let’s again go to the book of Rev.

Rev 11:3. 3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

15. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

So not only will the AOD have power for 3.5 years, but God sends His two witnesses, and gives them power to prophesy and perform miracles for, ‘a thousand two hundred and threescore days.’ or 3.5 years.

During this 3.5 year tribulation period there will be those that understand, but if it were not for these (2) witnesses, prophesying and performing miracles, even they would soon believe that the AOD is god.

Again we see the AOD prevailing over the saints and winning. But now we also know what will happen 3 ½ days later. The breathe of God once again enters the two witnesses bodies and they are gathered.

And then the seventh angel sounds, and the kingdoms of the earth becomes the kingdoms of our Lord.

OK….we have just compiled a lot if information. Time for a review.

Earlier we identified the AOD by the signs given to us in the scriptures, which are the following: he will, (1) exalt himself above all that is called God, (2) make war with the saints and prevail against them, (3) do according to his will, (4) have power over ALL kindreds, tongues and nations, and (5) stop the daily sacrifice which will have been started in the temple in Jerusalem. II Thes 2:3, Dan 7:21, Dan 11:36, Rev 13:7 and Dan 8:11.

Jesus and Daniel both described a time of trouble that would happen on this earth that has never happened before and would never happen again. A onetime event! Matt 24:21 & Dan 12:1

In the book of Rev. we learned from the (2) descriptions of the woman fleeing to the wilderness that the phrase, ‘time, times and half a time.’ is equal to 3.5 years.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 3.5 years. Rev 12:6.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 3.5 years. Rev 12:14.

Daniel was told in a dream that the time of trouble would last for, ‘…for a time, times, and an half;’
3.5 years. Dan 12:7.

Daniel was told in a dream that the AOD would speak great words against the most High and wear out and prevail over the saints for, ‘…a time and times and the dividing of time.’ 3.5 years. Dan 7:25.

It was revealed to John that the AOD would speak great things and blasphemies and that, ’… power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.” Forty-two months equals, 3.5 years. Rev 13:5.

Daniel also tells us that the total time from the setting up of the AOD, until the time he take away the daily sacrifice, ‘…there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.’ Remember this time also includes the time needed to set up the AOD. 3.5 years. Dan 7:11.

At the same time all of these events are taking place, God sends two witnesses to prophesy and perform miracles for, ’…a thousand two hundred and threescore days…’, or, 3.5 years, after which they are killed and raised up 3½ days later and gathered unto our Lord.

God has given us the time of the Tribulation Period as 3.5 years in Months, Days and even as the following; “…a time, times, and an half…”!

Now if God wanted to tell us the Tribulation Period was to last for 7 years he could just as easily have said;

"Two thousand five hundred and fifty and five days.", "Times, Times, Times and a Time.", "Eighty and Four months."

But He did not! Not ONE place will anyone find where the scriptures says the Tribulation Period will last for 7 years!

God gave us how long it will last. Let’s read it once more;

Dan.12
1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time…
5. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half;

God tells us the Tribulation Period will last for a time, times and an half; or 3.5 years!

Continued in Part - 3 Can Jesus Christ Second Return Really Happen at ANY Moment?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I love how good you are at understanding scripture:D but i need to say this, ppl say jesus can return anytime. i said this but i said the wrong thingsLOL ppl believe he will come back and we will be raptured and meet him in the sky. now i believe the time of trouble is at the door but i am expecting the rapture before this time of trouble. i don't believe the rapture is the return of christ but rather we will meet him in heaven not the literal sky.

E

Eccl12and13

I love how good you are at understanding scripture:D but i need to say this, ppl say jesus can return anytime. i said this but i said the wrong thingsLOL ppl believe he will come back and we will be raptured and meet him in the sky. now i believe the time of trouble is at the door but i am expecting the rapture before this time of trouble. i don't believe the rapture is the return of christ but rather we will meet him in heaven not the literal sky.
Let's read where ALL of our doctrine is to come from;

2 Tim.3
[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

So ALL of God's words, Gen. thru Rev. is to be used for doctrine.

With that said we must use OT and NT to get and understanding of Christ second return. To those that claim a 'rapture' of the saints before the time of trouble it must be proved using scriptures. But God's word does not support that, nor does it support a return without certain signs happening first. Let's read;

2 Thes.2
[1] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

So what time is Paul speaking of above? The time of Christ return AND the gathering of the saints.

[3] Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Now which day is it that shall not come? THAT DAY! The day he mentions in the first verse, the day of the coming of the Lord and the gathering of the saints. He also tells us that THAT DAY shall not come until the man of sin is revealed...the one that will one day claim to be God. So Jesus cannot come until the man of sin is made known to the world.

[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Now we know for sure that the man of sin Paul is speaking about is the Abomination of Desolation, for it is he that will work with the power of Satan, having all power and signs and wonders. Now let's go back one verse and read what will happen to the AOD when Jesus returns;

[8] And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

So not only will the Lord gather the saints when He returns, but He will also 'DESTROY' that Wicked on when He returns.

Now consider this......if the saints are gathered AND the Wicked one is destroyed at the coming of Christ, at what point does that times of trouble/tribulation take place?

For according to those that believe in the 'rapture', the whole reason for Jesus to return to gather the saints is to keep them from having to go through the tribulation period. But if the man of sin, the Wicked one is consumed by Jesus when He returns...again......at what time does the tribulation take place...for the man of sin has be destroyed?

P

peterT

Time, Times and the dividing of Time.

I am sure, some of you at the beginning of this post said to yourselves, “This person has really gotten caught up in some sort of cult. How can he say, when Christ’s second coming is going to happen? No one knows that, it says so in the bible” Well, you are correct. No one knows when Jesus will return. But, if you read what I said above carefully, you will notice, I didn't say that I knew WHEN Christ was coming. What I said was, I know for a fact He cannot come within the next three years. And yes there is a difference. Now this I can prove with the word of God. I just hope and pray you've stayed with me up to this point.

God has given us many signs and warnings so that we can know, for sure, when Abomination of Desolation (AOD) is on the scene. Well, just as He has given us the signs for the AOD, He also gave us other warnings and signs of His second coming. Let’s go back to the book of Matthew to learn more.

After Jesus warns the disciples about the AOD, he then gives them another warning:

Matt 24:21. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

So AFTER the AOD has been made known, there will be a time on earth, that has been like no other time since the beginning of time, and there will never be a time like it again. Needless to say, whatever time Christ is speaking of, it can only happen ONCE!!! There can’t be (2) times like this! Let’s read and see if Daniel can shed more light on a time such as this.

We find Daniel continuing with his dream:

Dan 12:1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time

So here we find an event that shall come that has never happen until Daniels times, nor since there has ever been a nation, and not even to the time Daniel is dreaming about. Jesus called that time, a time of great tribulation. Daniel referred to it as a time of trouble. The two events must be one in the same. Which can only mean it will happen one time only. Again, you can’t have an event such as this happen TWICE!! Let’s continue with Daniel’s dream.

Dan 12:5. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

After Daniel describes the onetime event he notices two men standing at the bank of the river. One man in the dream is asking, “…how long till the end of these wonders?”. And the other clothed in linen answers, “…for a time, times and a half ”. So now we know how long this, ‘time of trouble’ or time of ‘great tribulation’ will last. Let’s see if we can find that phrase elsewhere so we can find the meaning.

Dan 7:25. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

We have just found the AOD described again. And this time we are given a time frame to work with. We know just how long he will wear out the saints and speak against the most High: for, “…a time and times and the dividing of time.” This is the second time we have found this time reference in the scriptures. It must be explained.

Let’s do a quick review:

We just learned that AFTER the AOD is revealed, there will be a time on this earth that has not happened since the beginning of the world and will never happen again. Jesus called that time, ‘great tribulation’ and Daniel referred to it as, ‘a time of trouble’.

We learned that the time of ‘great tribulation’ will last for, “…a time, times, and an half.”

And finally we found out the length of time the AOD will speak against the most High and wear out the saints: “…and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”

Is it possible that the time of great tribulation and the time when the AOD will prevail over the saints are one in the same? Let’s continue!

We have done a lot of searching in the OT. Let’s move on to the NT to see if we can get some answers. And since we are looking for answers to end time events, we will search the book of Revelations.

In the book of Rev., John is telling us of future events very similar to what Daniel gave us. Below we’ll read the portion of John’s vision where a woman is helped by God. Without getting to deep, the woman described hear is the church, or the saints of God.

Rev 12:6. And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Now we have a time reference that we can work with. Wherever the wilderness is the woman is going to, it will be a place prepared by God and she will be feed there for 1260 days, or 3.5 years. Let’s read further.

Rev 12:14. And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

So John restates the same story of the woman going into the wilderness, but this time he uses a different time reference. One we have seen (2) other times in the scriptures: time, and times, and half a time. We know the vision John is having is one of end time events. So how many times can the woman flee into the wilderness? Only once! This too is a one time event. Which means we now know how long all of the other events using the phrase, ‘time, times, and half a time’ will be: 1260 days, or 3.5 years.

So just how do we get 3.5 years out of ’time, times, and a half a time’? After all, we just can’t say something equals something else and have no bases for it! Well if we look at it, it’s all very simple. Time = (1) year. Times (Time + Time) = (2) years. And a half of time = (½) year. Add them all up and we get 3.5 years. Need more proof? Let’s read more.

Let’s read further into Rev. What we are reading next is about a beast that rises out of the sea with (10) horns. A beast with 10 horns! Sounds familiar? Could it be that son of perdition, the AOD? Let’s find out!

Rev 13:5. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

So this just confirms ALL we have just learned. The person above, we know is the AOD. And we just learned that power will be given to him for forty-two months. And just how long is forty-two month? You guessed it; 3.5 years. Let’s go back in the book of Daniel to see if he gives us any other time reference that is close to 3.5 years.

Dan 7:8. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9. And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Now we are given a time frame of 1,290 days, which is 30 days longer than the other events. But let’s read the 11th verse again:

11. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,

So in this instance, the reference also includes the time that the AOD is, ‘set up’ or ‘placed‘. So we are still looking at a 3.5 year time frame. But where will he be set up? Let’s re-read a verse in II Thes;

II Thes 2:4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is
worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself
that he is God.

So just where is the temple of God? It is in the same place where the daily sacrifices will be started and then stopped. And the only place to perform the daily sacrifices is in the temple, that is yet to be built in Jerusalem. Yet another sign; the rebuilding of the Holy Temple. So is it all starting to come together?

There is one more event that is mentioned in the bible that will last for 3.5 years. And yes, it takes place at the same time as all of the others we have just learned about. To find it, let’s again go to the book of Rev.

Rev 11:3. 3. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

11. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

15. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

So not only will the AOD have power for 3.5 years, but God sends His two witnesses, and gives them power to prophesy and perform miracles for, ‘a thousand two hundred and threescore days.’ or 3.5 years.

During this 3.5 year tribulation period there will be those that understand, but if it were not for these (2) witnesses, prophesying and performing miracles, even they would soon believe that the AOD is god.

Again we see the AOD prevailing over the saints and winning. But now we also know what will happen 3 ½ days later. The breathe of God once again enters the two witnesses bodies and they are gathered.

And then the seventh angel sounds, and the kingdoms of the earth becomes the kingdoms of our Lord.

OK….we have just compiled a lot if information. Time for a review.

Earlier we identified the AOD by the signs given to us in the scriptures, which are the following: he will, (1) exalt himself above all that is called God, (2) make war with the saints and prevail against them, (3) do according to his will, (4) have power over ALL kindreds, tongues and nations, and (5) stop the daily sacrifice which will have been started in the temple in Jerusalem. II Thes 2:3, Dan 7:21, Dan 11:36, Rev 13:7 and Dan 8:11.

Jesus and Daniel both described a time of trouble that would happen on this earth that has never happened before and would never happen again. A onetime event! Matt 24:21 & Dan 12:1

In the book of Rev. we learned from the (2) descriptions of the woman fleeing to the wilderness that the phrase, ‘time, times and half a time.’ is equal to 3.5 years.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 3.5 years. Rev 12:6.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 3.5 years. Rev 12:14.

Daniel was told in a dream that the time of trouble would last for, ‘…for a time, times, and an half;’
3.5 years. Dan 12:7.

Daniel was told in a dream that the AOD would speak great words against the most High and wear out and prevail over the saints for, ‘…a time and times and the dividing of time.’ 3.5 years. Dan 7:25.

It was revealed to John that the AOD would speak great things and blasphemies and that, ’… power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.” Forty-two months equals, 3.5 years. Rev 13:5.

Daniel also tells us that the total time from the setting up of the AOD, until the time he take away the daily sacrifice, ‘…there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.’ Remember this time also includes the time needed to set up the AOD. 3.5 years. Dan 7:11.

At the same time all of these events are taking place, God sends two witnesses to prophesy and perform miracles for, ’…a thousand two hundred and threescore days…’, or, 3.5 years, after which they are killed and raised up 3½ days later and gathered unto our Lord.

God has given us the time of the Tribulation Period as 3.5 years in Months, Days and even as the following; “…a time, times, and an half…”!

Now if God wanted to tell us the Tribulation Period was to last for 7 years he could just as easily have said;

"Two thousand five hundred and fifty and five days.", "Times, Times, Times and a Time.", "Eighty and Four months."

But He did not! Not ONE place will anyone find where the scriptures says the Tribulation Period will last for 7 years!

God gave us how long it will last. Let’s read it once more;

Dan.12
1. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time…
5. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

God tells us the Tribulation Period will last for a time, times and an half; or 3.5 years!

Continued in Part - 3 Can Jesus Christ Second Return Really Happen at ANY Moment?

That was very very GOOD 99.6%. top of you class

God bless you brother

E

Eccl12and13

That was very very GOOD 99.6%. top of you class

God bless you brother
Thank you brother...but as you know....this was not done for me to be patted on the back, but for God's word concerning the second coming of His Son to be known and hopefully understood. Hopefully God will open the eyes of just one and have them to understand what is soon to be.....

Luke 15
[7] I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
[10] Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

P

peterT

Thank you brother...but as you know....this was not done for me to be patted on the back, but for God's word concerning the second coming of His Son to be known and hopefully understood. Hopefully God will open the eyes of just one and have them to understand what is soon to be.....

Luke 15
[7] I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
[10] Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

I understand yes.

But just giving a little bit of encouragement to you, to help keep your faith on this website.

We are fruit from a very similar tree I think, as we are on the same page so far.

Love to you brother in Jesus name